- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
My Secret: A PostSecret Book Hardcover – Oct 24 2006
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Frank Warren started PostSecret as a community art project where he invited total strangers to anonymously mail in their secrets on a homemade postcard. This simple act sparked a global phenomenon. Frank has received over 1 million secrets in his mailbox with more arriving every day but Sunday. PostSecret.com has won seven Webby Awards and is the most visited advertisement-free blog in the world. The postcards have been curated for five New York Times bestselling books and have been exhibited at the Museum of Modern Art and the American Visionary Art Museum. Frank has traveled the world sharing secrets and stories from Australia to the White house. There is a PostSecret album, a PostSecret TED Talk and a PostSecret Play on tour. In 2011 Frank was awarded the ‘HopeLine Lifetime Achievement Award’ for his work on suicide prevention and was invited to the White House to work on issues of mental wellness. Frank lives in Germantown, Maryland, with his wife and daughter.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I was disappointed. Definitely not worth $25. Maybe $10
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Regardless of my disappointment, I still recommend this book (as well as the website and first book). The postcards and quotes were well chosen. Overall, it was a good investment. Good job, Frank!
If you are thinking about buying this book now, wait. You might enjoy it more if you did not spend you money and borrowed it or read it at the bookstore.
I recommend the first book, PostSecret. It is far better, lasts longer, and leaves you wanting more whereas the MySecret leaves you with a slightly weird aftertaste.
I still love Frank Warren, though.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Museums & Collections > Private
- Books > Arts & Photography > Other Media > Mixed Media
- Books > Arts & Photography > Schools, Periods & Styles > Pop
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Colouring Books for Grown-Ups > Religious & Inspirational
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Pop Culture > Art
- Books > Self-Help > Art Therapy & Relaxation
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation