Myofascial Pain and Fibromyalgia: Trigger Point Management Hardcover – Feb 20 2002
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Edward S. Rachlin, MD, FACS, UMDNJ- Robert Wood Johnson School of Medicine, New Brunswick, NJ; and Isabel Rachlin, PT, Specialized Physical Therapy, Ithaca, NY
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Rheumatology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Rheumatology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Orthopaedics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Rheumatology