Mystery Mutt Paperback – Oct 1 2010
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Stacy Henry thinks everyone should do something special for New Year's Day. And she has the perfect idea!
All the Cul-de-sac Kids choose a Fruit of the Spirit and vow to work on it throughout the year. Everyone but Jason Birchall, that is.
Stacy is determined to get Jason to join the gang in practicing fruits--but how? Will the mysterious package that arrives help them to get along with each other?
About the Author
Beverly Lewis was born in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch country. She fondly recalls her growing-up years, and due to a keen interest in her mother's Plain family heritage, many of Beverly's books are set in Lancaster County.
A former schoolteacher, Bev is a member of The National League of American Pen Women—the Pikes Peak Branch—and the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators. Her bestselling books are among the C.S. Lewis Noteworthy List Books, and both The Postcard and Annika's Secret Wish have received Silver Angel Awards. Bev and her husband have three children and make their home in Colorado.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
If you are thinking about buying this book go buy this book now!
I love the whole book wouldn't change anything, Beverly Lewis really know what she is doing
Great for Christian readers!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Family Life > Values
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Chapter Books & Readers > Chapter Books
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Religious Fiction > Christian
- Books > Children's Books > Religions > Christianity
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Children's & Teens > Ages 9-12
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Children's & Teens > Fiction
- Books > Christian Living Store > 9 to 12 Years
- Books > Teens > Social Issues