- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 9.5 x 2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 68 g
- Item model number: 10006485
- ASIN: B0059ATVJW
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 19 2011
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #59,473 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
NEEWER® 77mm ND Fader Neutral Density Adjustable Variable Filter (ND2 to ND400)
|Price:||CDN$ 24.05 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 2.51 (9%)|
- Material: High Quality Optical Glass
- Neutral Density Grade: 2 - 400
- Rotating: Yes
- Filter Thread Size (attach to lens): 77mm
- It is easy to create different neutral density by rotating the ring
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
77mm ND Fader Neutral Density Adjustable Variable Filter (ND2 to ND400)
Neutral Density (ND) filters can reduce the intensity of light without appreciably changing its color.Classic ND filters have different f-stop reduction numbers and transmittance thus generated can be applied for different shooting conditions, such as portraiture, water falls, fountain etc.
Our ND Fader is a compact all-in-one variable neutral density fader filter that adjusts the amount of light reduction with just the twist of your wrist. The index marks on the filter let you know exactly the amount of reduction at a glance. Giving you clear and precise shots at whichever density you are using. It is able to adjust neutral density freely from ND2 to ND400. You only need to carry one single filter with the same capability with ND2, ND4, ND8 ND16 ND32... and ND400. It offers you the freedom the create different neutral density freely.
* Neutral density can be adjusted from ND2 to ND400.It is easy to create different neutral density by rotating the ring.
* Apply slow shutter speed under strong sunlight exposure.
* Large aperture is available to create depth of field easily.
* Suitable for dynamic screen, waterfalls, streams, waves, etc.
* Index marks on the edge of filter for exact adjustment.
* Type: Fader ND
* Color: Black
* Rotating: Yes
* Neutral Density Grade: 2 - 400
* Material: High Quality Optical Glass
* Filter Thread Size (attach to lens): 77mm
* According to the optics theorem, it is not recommended to apply this filter for wide angle lens (<24mm, 35mm film format equivalent). Package Contents: 1x 77mm Adjustable Variable ND Filter
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I am very picky in this regard, so this product is definitely not suitable for my needs. Thought I would try due to price, but not suitable for high end camera gear. Bought the Neewer remote shutter release system before and liked the value.
Most recent customer reviews
The filter arrived 2 days late, On max setting it leaves dark circles on image. There is no way to tell what it's set at.Published 4 months ago by Todd Kessler