- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 26 x 10.8 cm ; 386 g
- Shipping Weight: 386 g
- Item model number: 508
- ASIN: B00YW6Y8JW
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Nov. 27 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 6.48 shipping
NORMAN DIRECT 508 Car Valet Organizer
- As Seen On TV, Car Valet Instant Organizer, Fits Snuggly Between Your Seat & Console, 2 Extra Cup Holders
- Adds extra shine to your product
- Manufactured In United States
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
As Seen On TV, Car Valet Instant Organizer, Fits Snuggly Between Your Seat & Console, 2 Extra Cup Holders, Storage For Phones & Accessories, Cord Holders Keep Your Chargers In Reach, 2" Cord Control" Holes, Does Not Interfere With Seat Space.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I really hoped this organizer would be the answer to my problems. Although it does help give some extra space in your car, it is also lacking.
- It does give you two extra cup holders and a lot of extra space to keep things in your console.
- It is very organized and easy to install - pretty much just take it out of the box and stick it between the seats
- To get the organizer in place as it's shown in the pictures, I had to lower my passenger's seat all the way down, and push it back as far as it went - this was the only way to get it to sit flush with the car's built in console. This is not a very comfortable position to be in as a passenger, not to speak of how dangerous it can be in regards to the airbag effectiveness
- The first thing my first passenger noted was that the organizer was right in the way when they sat down. It doesn't take up a HUGE amount of space, but it can be annoyingly in the way
- My biggest gripe about this product is the hard plastic edges. I put the organizer in my car ONCE between my console and passenger seat and after moving it and the seat around a bit I took it out and immediately noticed hard SCRATCHES in the plastic of my center console. This were deep scratches that could not be rubbed out. This is absolutely unacceptable for anyone who values their vehicle even a little bit. My brand new had noticeable cosmetic damage after using this product ONCE.
- The hard plastic also allows the organizer to shimmy and move around and doesn't keep it in one place. I'd recommend this company go back to the drawing board and maybe place some soft rubber or silicone on the inside of the organizer to not only help keep it in one place, but also keep it from scratching the plastic of the console.
I haven't used this much since buying it because I do not want to further damage my car. It would take several alterations for this product to get my recommendation.