Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.95 shipping
NSD Power AutoStart Spinner Gyroscopic Wrist and Forearm Exerciser with Auto Start Feature
- Auto start with internal pre-tensioner, just roll back the rotor in the direction of the arrow on the rotor or against the internal resistance, when sufficient tension is achieved, just release and enjoy
- Computer balanced inner gyroscopic rotor for VIBRATION FREE operation at up to 15,000 RPM
- Performance Digital LCD counter displays various vital workout information, including Historical top speed; Certified for entry into our Monthly Top Speed Contest; See our Facebook page for more information
- Impact Resistant structure with Military-grade plastic shell; Reversible inner tracks make 2X Lifespan
- Small, compact exercise machine you can take ANYWHERE; Provides up to 24.9 pound-in of torque at 10,000 RPM
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Amazon.ca Product Description
No Starter Cord Needed. Our Winner’s Roll ‘n Spin Spinner incorporates our new Auto Start feature with an LCD counter to make your exercise routine even easier. No messy strings, no flimsy battery powered starter station, just wind it up by pulling it back, and we’ll generate enough momentum to get you going. The counter will keep track of how fast you’re spinning our Spinner, or how many revolutions you’ve been spinning it. Watch the attached video above to see how easy it is to get “started” exercising with the NSD Spinner.
From the Manufacturer
No starter cord needed. Our winner’s roll 'n spin spinner incorporates our new auto start feature with an LCD counter to make your exercise routine even easier. No messy strings, no flimsy battery powered starter station, just wind it up by pulling it back, and we’ll generate enough momentum to get you going. The counter will keep track of how fast you’re spinning our spinner, or how many revolutions you’ve been spinning it. Watch the attached video above to see how easy it is to get "started" exercising with the NSD spinner.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I saw that they now had this autostart version, and figured she would be much more likely to try this out and figured I'd give it a shot. It's very, very easy to use (once you get used to the motion of keeping it going). All you do is roll is along a hard surface (sort of like winding up one of those toy cars you would get in happy-meals or something similar) to wind it up and then pick it up and begin.
I also had tried in the past to get my mother to use the version with the string and she was never able to get it to work. I showed this one to her the other night and she picked it up much more easily and can actually use this (she also suffers from carpal tunnel syndrome) version and will be buying one.
Overall, great product and absolutely worth every penny in my opinion. If you have carpal tunnel syndrome this will reverse it very quickly and effectively.
I have been using it daily and am seeing a big difference. The device is simple to use and finding it very helpful in strengthening my forearm which his contributing to my wrist problem. Love this device!
- Great gadget for strengthening hands, forearms, and wrists.
- Provides good resistance with low impact.
- Durable construction
At first I thought it was broken because I couldn't get it to spin for longer than 10 secs, but then I figured out the rhythm to get it started. It doesn't take long to get a good burn in your forearms and wrists. If you want to strengthen everything in your lower arms this is good investment.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I received the unit this morning.Read more