Dog Nail Clippers with Safety Guard to Avoid Overcutting - Dog Nail Trimmer for Home Grooming Kit - Professional Pet Grooming Tool for Cat Puppy Bunny Rabbit Parrot Turtle Iguana Lizard - Ebook Guide
|Price:||CDN$ 17.99 FREE Delivery on your first order. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 1.00 (5%)|
- RAZOR SHARP BLADES: Dog nail trimmer is fitted with an angled blade crafted out of stainless steel & upgraded with a safety guard that prevents common trimming accidents.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES: Enhanced with a rubberized grip, our dog nail cutter handily helps you avoid the slip. The rubber handles also feature a locking clip, allowing for added safety when storing dog nail scissors.
- USER FRIENDLY DESIGN: Dog nail clipper is made out of a top grade plastic and rubber in a trendy shade of bright green. Our bestselling dog grooming tools with quick sensor & lock clip are incredibly easy to clean.
- INSTRUCTIONAL EBOOK: Scared or worried about clipping your pet's nails for the first time? Don't you fret! Every pair of SHINY PET dog & cat claw cutter now comes with a copy of our 'how to' ebook.
- 100% GUARANTEED: We want you to place your trimmer purchase with confidence, which is why our dog toenail clippers are guaranteed by a full lifetime money-back refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Size : Medium
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There are lots of reasons why professionals choose our pet paws nail trimmer:
- Safe nail clipper head
- Sturdy stainless steel blades
- Comfortable finger rests
- Ergonomic green handle
Ergonomic dog nail clippers for clean-cut claws
No more painful trimmings. Only a single cut is needed with these dog nail clippers.
The type of puppy nail clippers or pet nail clippers for dogs used to trim your pet's paws can make a world of difference when it comes to keeping him or her calm & pain-free. Our doggie nail clippers can be used on just about any large and medium animal, including shitzu, husky, golden retriever, poodle, yorkie, chihuahua and so on.
- Made out of recyclable materials, our doggy nail clipper leaves very little footprint on the environment. Safety for your precious pet.
- The streamlined design of our toenail clippers for dogs is what makes it a popular choice among pet owners who want THE best.
- Crafted out of stainless steel, straight & outfitted with a quick sensor, the blade of our pro dog nail clippers are safer than others.
- We've added a rubberized grip to the handle, ensuring your hand doesn't slip or slide when trimming or cutting your pet's claws or nails.
A nail trimming should be an enjoyable experience for both you and your dog!
[ pic.1 ]
There are two different types of nail clippers that you can choose from when trimming your dog's paws: nail clippers with safety guard and guillotine trimmers. Dog nail cutters can come in various sizes, so make sure you order the right size needed for your pet's trimmings.
[ pic.2 ]
The first thing you'll need to do is grip your dog's toe between your thumb and middle finger. Apply a bit of gentle pressure but not too much because you don't want to hurt your pup. Then, slowly begin shaving small portions of the nail using your clippers. Never cut side to side – Always cut top to bottom.
[ pic.3 ]
The “quick” is a small pink area that is at the base of your pet's nail and it should be avoided when cutting. Since it is a spot that consists of blood cells, severing the quick can cause the paw to bleed. If this occurs, stop cutting your dog's nails immediately and quickly apply a styptic patch to the nail.
[ pic.4 ]
A grown dog's nails should be trimmed about every 10-14 days to keep them clean and healthy. Familiarizing your dog with trimmings when he or she is a puppy can help make the experience more enjoyable and less traumatic. Just remember to be gentle and practice patience.
|Object #6||Object #5||Object #4||Object #12||Object #8|
|Dimensions||5.1 x 1.8 x 1 in||3.7 x 2.6 x 0.6 in||3.7 x 2.6 x 0.4 in||6.2 x 2.1 x 0.6 in||7.3 x 1.8 x 0.4 in|
|Weight||2.1 oz||0.6 oz||0.6 oz||3.2 oz||2.1 oz|
Determine where you will be making the initial cut and identify the quick of the nail. The “quick” of a pet's nail contains a blood vessel and a nerve, so make sure you avoid grazing it, shaving it or cutting it when clipping or trimming your pet's claws. If your pet's nails are white or light colored, it will be easier to locate the quick. However, if your pet has dark nails, it might be a little more difficult and you'll likely have to use another method other than a visual assessment. The quick looks like a small pink tube that runs from the center of the nail all the way down to the tip. This is why you should always begin by trimming small portions of the nail in order to avoid contact with the quick. Then, gradually cut a little more with each shaving. Note: Nicking or cutting the quick may cause pain and bleeding, which is why you should keep a cautery substance or styptic pencil nearby when cutting your pet's nails. A styptic pencil works by cauterizing blood vessels, so it should be applied to your pet's claw for about 1-2 minutes if bleeding occurs. Consult with your veterinarian if you have issues using your styptic pencil.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+ Very convenient rubber handles. It makes it a lot easier to hold, much easier than my previous aluminum clipper.
+ It is really sharp, so you can cut the nail on the first try! My cat does not like this procedure, so for me the speed and accuracy is important.
+ I think, it's size it just right to hold in the hand. Not too big, and not too small.
+ It has a spring inside, which helps you to operate easier.
Overall, I am very satisfied with the purchase.
NOTE FOR OTHER DOG OWNERS: We tried the scissor-type and found it was too difficult to use especially if your pup has a tendency to pull away. The Guliotein was by far the worst one, it would crush/crack the nails rather than cut cleanly, and also difficult to position so that you could see where you were cutting. With these dog clippers, you position them more to the side so its easier to see that you are not cutting too far. Tip, hold your phone flashlight under your dogs' black nails to see where to cut.
I would buy anoter set that has a straight cutting head with guard so you can see what your cutting off.
I took the clippers apart and put the guard on the opposite side so i could see and use it properly. But still am extremely cautious with the depth when clipping all my puppies nails..