Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on January 22, 2014
This thing is annoying like no other. It teases you. It starts ringing just long enough that you think you can stop it before it jumps off your nightstand, then laughs with its stupid adorable face as it jumps away from your groggy semi-lifeless grasp to shriek and beep all the way to the other side of the room, all the while watching you stumble out of bed glassy-eyed and confused. It's loud and has no volume button because this alarm could not give two hoots what you think of its volume. It doesn't care what you think of anything, it just wants you to get up. NOW.

I used to think it was cute. Now I know its deadened expression is an accurate representation of its true nature. It will get what it wants. And it wants you to get out of bed.
on March 19, 2016
I used to literally press the snooze button on my phone for 3+ hours, no exaggeration. Even if I tried putting my phone at the opposite end of the room, I would get up, mindlessly swipe for snooze, and then get back into bed. Clocky, however, makes that mindlessly turning off alarms much more difficult. He begins making loud, random, kinda cute noises, rolls off of my dresser (a very small dresser) and begins rolling around my room. Clocky is loud and does a great job of waking me up, there are 5 people living in my apartment, each with separate rooms, but so far none of them have complained about being woken up by Clocky, which is something I was worried about. As an added bonus, I have actually been motivated to pick laundry off the floor of my room so that Clocky can roll around to his hearts content without being blocked by my messiness.... I've only used Clocky a couple of times now so I can't speak on battery life, and I have tiled floors so can't comment on carpet either. I don't own any screwdriver, so I asked my friend to borrow her pocketknife screwdriver, so I put Clocky in my very full backpack, carried it around all day waiting to meet my friend at night, seriously worrying about it breaking whenever I accidentally put my backpack down in a way to crush Clocky... but.... Clocky was fine all day, so, I'd say being crushed by a few textbooks and a laptop more than once and surviving unharmed is probably a good test of quality build. I also REALLY LOVE how it will tell me when my battery is low, my old alarm clock (which stopped working a while ago) didn't have that feature, so every once in a while, it just wouldn't go off and that's how I would discover the battery died... so... will have to wait for the battery to die to test that feature, but, very glad that it was included.
on July 3, 2013
This alarm is the best! OK, for starters it's very well made and solid. For almost $40 I was a bit hesitant, but once I received it, I realize why it was $40 and it's completely worth the money. It's easy to setup and set the alarm. The only thing is make sure you have one of those small star shaped screwdrivers (the really small ones) to open the battery compartment.

As for the alarm, it does what it says! It makes loud beep-boop sounds that wake me up, and I am a HEAVY sleeper. It jumped off my nightstand and rolled around my bedroom floor. I definitely had to get out of bed to shut it off. It works!

As a bonus, it looks pretty cute sitting on my nightstand too.

If you are a heavy sleeper like me and always oversleep like I used to... Get this alarm clock! You'll be glad you did.
on August 22, 2016
So far so good. This thing works awesome. Wife will never sleep in for work again. I leave at 5am for work so there is nobody to give her a nudge to get up at her normal wakeup time of 7:30 am. Dog hates it and wants to eat it.
on February 9, 2014
I bought this for my best friend for her birthday about a year ago. She has a hard time not hitting the snooze button.. or turning it off by accident while she's half asleep.
This has definitely helped! Not to mention, it's really cute and makes nice noises!
on March 20, 2017
This was a gift. Everything was as described and as excepted. No issues to report.
on February 6, 2014
The alarm is quite loud and random, which definitely helps in waking me up. I am a heavy sleeper. The clock rolled off of my nightstand successfully (from about 2.5 ft). Although it worked well, it was a huge battery drain. I think I went through 2 sets of batteries in about 4 months. For this reason, I would probably look elsewhere when buying alarm clocks in the future.
on March 21, 2018
Works great and a nice backup alarm clock for heavy sleepers. You need to change the batteries quite often though.
on October 19, 2013
Order arrived on time. Item worked as outlined. Noise is not excessively loud but the changes in noise helps to wake up. Rolls off the bedside table and small enough to hide under the bed. My dog barks at it excessively, further adding to Clocky's charm. Unable to add batteries to order but otherwise excellent buy and would highly recommend it.
on February 1, 2018
funniest and best Christmas gift idea - its apparently pretty good :)