How to choose napkin rings
• The traditional shape for napkin rings is a circle, but you can also find them in square or triangle shapes, among others.
• Choose a material that matches your dining room decorations. The right napkin rings can tie together your place settings beautifully, whether you choose hand-carved wooden rings or traditional silver.
• If you’re looking for an informal napkin ring style for picnics, elastic is a good choice. These may be adorned with plastic beads for added flair.
• If you're worried about wear and tear, or even price, wrought iron and silver plated rings are less costly alternatives to silver.
• Finally, you can use specialty napkin rings for special occasions or holidays. It’s a good idea to have several options to suit your different dining needs.