Naptime Is the New Happy Hour: And Other Ways Toddlers Turn Your Life Upside Down Paperback – Mar 25 2008
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Stefanie Wilder-Taylor is the author of Sippy Cups Are Not for Chardonnay and Naptime Is the New Happy Hour. She has written and produced more than thirty television sketch, clip, and variety shows, and been featured on the Today show, Oprah, Dr. Phil, Larry King Live, The Dr. Oz Show, and the award-winning PBS show Real Savvy Moms. She lives in Los Angeles with her husband and three young daughters. Visit her website at StefanieWilderTaylor.com.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Life with a toddler is chaotic, unpredictable, and absolutely not for the faint of heart, and this instant classic will be sure to help even the most confused parent navigate the sometimes choppy waters of toddler-hood, while making you laugh uproariously at her observations.
Wilder-Taylor does for the toddler-set what "The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy" does for the expectant mother: reminds you that you're not alone in any of this, not when Wilder-Taylor is holding your hand, making you laugh, and reminding you that what seems abnormal is really the new normal.
"Naptime Is The New Happy Hour" should be passed out in the hospital gift bags for all mothers (new or seasoned) because it's frank look at life with a toddler will prove an invaluable resource for years to come.
Thank you Ms. Wilder-Taylor for reminding me to laugh, relax, and have a (medicinal) drink, while I enjoy the ride.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Love, Sex & Marriage
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Parenting & Families
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Humour
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Child Development
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Child Care
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Women's Studies > Motherhood