National Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Seashore Creatures Imitation Leather – Dec 12 1981
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
Each of the 690 identification pictures is a full-color photograph of a seashore creature. Arrangement by shape and by color makes identification quick and easy. 666 species are covered in full detail.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Animals
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Zoology > Invertebrates
- Books > Science & Math > Earth Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecosystems
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Fauna > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Oceans & Seas > Marine Biology
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Oceans & Seas > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Reference