- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.9 x 9.4 cm ; 68 g
- Shipping Weight: 204 g
- Manufacturer reference: 1251
- ASIN: B00028P4AG
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: May 8 2013
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #47,287 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
PANTOTHENIC ACID 250 MG
|Price:||CDN$ 18.99 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Skin problems
- Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Improving athletic performance
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Panthothenic acid is also referred to as vitamin B5. In our bodies, pantothenic acid is converted to coenzyme A, necessary for the metabolisms of fats, carbohydrates, proteins, and the synthesis of cholesterol, bile, steroids. Coenzyme A can detoxify harmful substances found in herbicides, insecticides, and drugs. Pantothenic acid is considered "anti-stress" vitamin because it is vital for the functioning of a healthy adrenal gland. One study showed that persons given 10 milligrams of pantothenic acid daily were more able to withstand cold water stress.
IngredientsPantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate)
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com