- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 11.2 x 6.4 cm
- Shipping Weight: 68 g
- ASIN: B00BMEICRG
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Feb. 27 2013
- Average Customer Review: 34 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,356 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
Nature's Bounty Vitamin D 1000IU 250 count
|Price:||CDN$ 10.14 (CDN$ 0.04 / Count) & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 4.35 (30%)|
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Liquid softgel format for easy swallowing.
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and delivery is FREE. Learn More
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Vitamin D, also known as the Sunshine Vitamin, is an essential nutrient that the body creates by converting cholesterol in the body via sunshine. Supplementing with Nature's Bounty Vitamin D3 is an easy way to help increase your daily intake of this important nutrient, which helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
IngredientsEach Softgel contains: Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) 25 mcg (1000 IU) NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Purified water, Hypromellose, Maltodextrin, Triacetin, Polysorba te 80
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I have trouble with large sized pills, and these gel caps are great. You get a full 1000 IU with each cap. I was using drops before I switched to these pills. The pills cost less, don't have an odd taste and are generally more convenient than the standard drops that you can get.
The Good Parts
* Small pills - easy to swallow, especially if you have to take multiples because of a D-deficiency
* Cheaper than drops
* No variability in taste as there can be with the vitamin D drops
* Easier to dose/measure than drops
* Available as a subscription product from Amazon
Not So Great
* Nothing significant that I can think of
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category