- Product Dimensions: 45.7 x 38.1 x 45.7 cm
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 Kg
- Item model number: WF360TW
- ASIN: B004CG1RZK
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 29 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Nature's Footprint WF360TW Worm Factory 360 4 Tray with Worms, Terracotta
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- US made high quality post consumer recycled plastic. Houses thousands of worms that consume pounds of waste per week. Compact and expandable up to 7 trays. Color: Terrcotta
- Each tray has a grid bottom, so worms migrate upward as new food is added. As waste is broken down, moisture filters through the system, taking nutrient-rich particles with it
- The worms will process food waste into fine compost full of nutrients; when the first tray is full, simply stack another on top and harvest your Vermicompost from the worm free bottom tray
- Worms can eat about half their weight in food per day. If you start with 1 lb of worms, they can eat a half pound of food per day. Worms can survive up to two weeks without any additional food
- 5 year limited warranty. Odor free operation. Create compost year-round, indoors and out
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Worm Factory 360 is simple to set up and operate. Managing your Worm Factory 360 takes less than 15 minutes a week. Included with each Worm Factory 360 are a comprehensive instruction guide and DVD that make setup easy and give detailed tips on how to best manage your new Worm Factory 360 year-round. Start with just the bottom tray and bedding material included. Add 1lb of composting worms and start filling the tray with household waste. This makes it possible to harvest organic liquid fertilizer right from the spigot. Adding Food & Waste: Adding household waste to the Worm Factory 360 is easy; just open the lid and toss the food in. Fruits, vegetables, grains, paper, egg shells, leaves, coffee grounds and more can be added. Three foods to avoid are diary, meat, and citrus items; these can be harmful to the worms and are difficult to compost. Feed your worms about 50% food scraps and 50% fiber and paper. This creates the optimal environment for worms and finished compost. The goal is to recycle what you usually throw away. Don't worry about feeding your worms every day.Just feed them a bit extra before going on long vacations. In a healthy environment composting worms will maintain their population without over or under populating. Includes: 4 Trays, "Quick Tips" instructions on lid, Improved base and lid design for better air circulation, Comprehensive instruction booklet, 4 chapter DVD guide for beginners, Start-up worm bedding, Minerals, Accessory kit includes: thermometer, hand rake, and scraper, Built in leachate (liquid fertilizer) collector tray and spigot for easy draining. Save time and money by selecting the worm voucher option with your Worm Factory. You will recieve a card inside your Worm Factory for a pre-paid pound of red wiggler worms. Once you get your Worm Factory set up, just follow the instructions on the card to claim your worms online or by phone, and they will be rush delivered to your door!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com