- Product Dimensions: 14 x 8.9 x 16.8 cm ; 558 g
- Shipping Weight: 558 g
- Batteries 3 AA batteries required.
- ASIN: B00KZIJJFO
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 14 2014
- Average Customer Review: 58 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #11,076 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
NeilMed Sinugator Cordless Pulsating Nasal Wash, 30 Count
|Price:||CDN$ 46.99 (CDN$ 1.57 / count)|
- Nasal Allergies, Dryness and Hay Fever, Sinus Pressure and Nasal Stuffiness, Nasal Symptoms from Flu and Cold, Nasal Irritation from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Smoke, etc., Post Nasal Drip and Nasal Congestion
- Preservative, Drug, Iodine, BPA, Gluten and Latex Free,
- Suitable for use after sinus surgery and during pregnancy
- Excellent cleansing prior to spraying nasal corticosteroids
- Soothing, No Burning or Stinging Large Volume and Low Pressure System for Saline Nasal Irrigation, Moisturization and Daily Nasal Hygiene
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
NeilMed Sinugatoris a cordless pulsating nasal wash system that allows you to deliver the saline solution with positive pressure to clean the nasal passages thoroughly, while maintaining your head in an upright position. You have complete control of the pressure and volume of solution, ensuring a gentle, soothing and therapeutic experience. Daily rinsing is safe and will keep your nasal passages clean, healthy and open.
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pre-mixed pressurized models are more expensive and using a neti pot is more of a hassle.
I've had this for a while and it's still working fine.
Most recent customer reviews