- Exclusive access to cleaning, safety, and health supplies. Create a free business account to purchase
Nerf Modulus Ghost Ops Evader
- Stay in stealth mode or light the way
- Clear blaster for stealth missions
- Blaster illuminates for low-light battles
- Motorized blaster comes with 12 darts
- Includes light-up barrel extension
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Stay in stealth mode or light the way with the Nerf Modulus Ghost Ops Evader blaster! This motorized blaster features a clear housing that illuminates when the light activator is pressed. Keep the blaster in clear mode during stealth missions to stay undetected. Illuminate the blaster to guide the way in low-light situations. Customize the blaster with the barrel extension that lights up when attached to the blaster. Tactical rails provide additional places for more customizing accessories. Load the 12-dart clip into the Evader blaster, take aim, and unleash 12 darts in a row with rapid-fire motorized blasting. The Evader blaster is part of the Ghost Ops series that also includes the Reflective Targeting Kit and ChronoBarrel upgrades. With the entire Modulus system, more than 1000 combinations are possible! (Blasters, upgrade kits, and accessories each sold separately). Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro. Includes: blaster, clip housing cover, barrel extension, 12-dart clip, 12 darts, and instructions. CAUTION: Do not aim at eyes or face. TO AVOID INJURY: Use only darts designed for this product. Do not modify darts or dart blaster. NOTE: Not for play in complete darkness. Know your surroundings and clear the area of obstructions before each use. Requires 4 AA alkaline batteries (demo batteries included). Some assembly required. No tools needed.
From the manufacturer
Nerf N-Strike Modulus Ghost Ops Evader
For the ultimate in high-performance sports action, it’s Nerf or Nothin’! Build and customize for any mission or battle with the Nerf N-Strike Modulus system of blasters, upgrade kits, gear, accessories, and darts. Stay in stealth mode or light the way with the Nerf Modulus Ghost Ops Evader blaster.
Stay in Stealth Mode or Light the Way
Stay in stealth mode or light the way with the Ghost Ops Evader blaster! This Nerf Modulus blaster features a clear housing that illuminates when the light activator is pressed. Keep the blaster in clear mode during stealth missions to stay undetected. Illuminate the blaster to guide the way in low-light situations.
Motorized Blaster and Light-Up Barrel
Blast darts fast with this motorized blaster! Load the 12-dart clip into the Evader blaster, take aim, and unleash 12 darts in a row with rapid-fire motorized blasting. Customize the blaster with the barrel extension that lights up with a ring pattern when attached to the blaster. Tactical rails provide additional places for more customizing accessories (each sold separately).
Part of the Ghost Ops Series
The Evader blaster is part of the Nerf Modulus Ghost Ops series that also includes the Reflective Targeting Kit and ChronoBarrel upgrades. With the entire Modulus system, more than 1000 combinations are possible. (Blasters, upgrade kits, and accessories each sold separately).
Corporate Social Responsibility
Hasbro is committed to being an ethical, ethical sourcing and philanthropy.
- Stay in stealth mode or light the way with the Ghost Ops Evader blaster
- Ghost Ops Evader blaster features a clear housing for stealth missions
- Ghost Ops Evader blaster illuminates for low-light battles
- This motorized Nerf Modulus blaster comes with 12 darts
- Comes with a barrel extension that lights up when attached to the blaster
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Make sure the jam clearing door is closed.
2. Make sure the bit you snap in to hold the magazine is FULLY pressed in (it will audibly click — I thought mine was messed up for a minute until I pushed that bit in a bit further).
3. Make sure the magazine is slotted as well.
That said, this critter is pretty great, and seriously underpriced at the moment (finally something significantly cheaper in Canada!). Works well, is fun, and looks pretty awesome with the glow on in the dark. Mine hasn’t jammed any yet, knock on clear plastic, and it’s been quite accurate. I liked it so much I ordered another one the day after so my wife and I could have more amusing kitchen battles with less chasing after darts (we tend to ambush one another with Jolts). Definitely recommended.
Note that it has a bit of distance between the grip and the stock mounting point, so if you want to add a stock, a short one will likely be best. The Strike and Defend stock works really well for my long aging 6’ tall dude arms (and the shield that comes with it fits the overall colour scheme well), but anything a bit longer, like the Modulus Mediator Stock, winds up being a bit much for comfortably grabbing the front grip (doable but not comfy). For kiddos I’d say no additional stock needed, or at most a short one.
Make sure there is a magazine in blaster and jam door is closed or it wont work at all and if one fly wheel stops working take out the screws in the circuit board.
This blaster is accurate and the lights work great and look awesome in the dark.
This blaster is a must have for your arsenal collection.
Easy to unjam (more in the summary)
Easy to use
Difficult to aim
The blaster performed well, and the green LEDs were a nice touch. Now about the jam. The magazine that came with the blaster didn't hold the darts is properly so darts would occasional pop out, jamming the blaster. Since I have other 12 round magazines that perform very well, I think the the magazine was a lemon. The aim is okay I guess. I mean, you can aim if you get used to the way the blaster shoots, but you need to shoot the blaster a LOT to get that way. Other than that, the Evader is a respectable blaster.
I'm getting tired of dodging foam bullets ( LOL)
Top international reviews
1 bullet was missing
We bought 2 blasters for both my sons but much to their disappointment both of them were defective pieces and one had only 11 bullets
1. Video of product looks really good but actual product does not look reliable.
2. It requires 4 batteries to operate and you need batteries always to operate this product.
3. I received defective product where only lights were working but darts were not fired at all.
4. I previously ordered other NERF Gun products on Amazon those were manual and reliable. I won't recommend this NERF Evader as product is poorly designed and won't last longer compare to other NERF products.
5. Amazon delivery and return experience was very easy and good but product disappointed me a lot.
Manual mode is must.