- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The New Codependency: Help and Guidance for Today's Generation Paperback – Dec 29 2009
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"'Codependent' is in the dictionary because of Melody Beattie. Her book is required reading." -- Christine Stapleton, Palm Beach Post
About the Author
Melody Beattie, one of the seminal figures in the recovery movement, is the author of the international bestseller Codependent No More, which has sold over eight million copies and been translated into more than a dozen languages. An expert on codependency, Beattie has written fifteen books, including include Beyond Codependency, The Language of Letting Go, and The Grief Club, and lectures worldwide. She lives in Southern California. For more information visit her website at www.melodybeattie.com.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you are a recovering alcoholic or suffer from substance abuse problems, you might find this book useful and identify with the numerous rambling stories about these subjects. For those of us simply looking for practical advice about how to live our lives with less codependent behaviours in personal relationships, this book isn't for you, trust me. I got more useful advice from Googling "codependency" than from half this book - including better definitions of what codependency is!
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Codependency
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Codependency
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation