The New Entrepreneurs Hardcover – Jun 26 2010
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Heintzman’s enthusiasm is contagious... (Scott Berdahl Canadian Geographic 2010-10-01)
Heintzman’s authentic vision for Canada’s green industrial revolution and compelling portraits of the initial revolutionaries already making it happen in the trenches is an inspiring read. (Toby Heaps Literary Review of Canada 2010-11-01)
[Andrew] Heintzman certainly practices what he preaches and provides an interesting look at possibilities of the not-so-distant future, told with a specifically Canadian slant. (Publishers Weekly 2011-03-14)
About the Author
Andrew Heintzman is president and a co-founder of Investeco Capital, the first Canadian investment company focused exclusively on environmental sectors. He is also the Chair of the Premier’s Climate Change Advisory Panel for the Province of Ontario. He was co-editor of Fueling the Future: How the Battle Over Energy Is Changing Everything, Feeding the Future: From Fat to Famine, and Food and Fuel: Solutions for the Future, all published by House of Anansi Press. He sits on a number of corporate boards, including Lotek Wireless, Triton Logging, and Horizon Distributors. He is on the board of directors of the Tides Canada Foundation, and the Steering Committee of Sustainable Prosperity. Before Investeco, Andrew was a co-founder and publisher of Shift magazine. He lives in Toronto.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Environmental Economics
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Sustainable Development
- Books > Business & Investing > Processes & Infrastructure > Green Business
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > New Business Enterprises
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Environment & Natural Resources
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Sustainable Development