The New Industrial Revolution: Consumers, Globalization and the End of Mass Production Hardcover – Jul 2 2012
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Decent book, but I was disappointed.
So if you want a "literary" primer on manufacturing you should seriously consider this book. Otherwise I would give it a pass. The most interesting part of the book for a more knowledgeable reader is the short descriptions of modern, individual manufacturing firms. However, I would not consider this to be enough for actually buying the book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Exports & Imports
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > International
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Industrial Relations
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Consumer Behaviour
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Exports & Imports
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > International > Economics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Consumer Behaviour