New York Hardcover – Jun 1 2002
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Equally at home in a helicopter soaring above the great cities of the world as in a dugout on the Amazon River, Gerald Hoberman is a photographer, author, designer, and publisher of international renown. In 1981, he published his first book, "The Art of Coins and Their Photography" to critical acclaim. His work has appeared in several publications, including Time-Life, The New York Times, Kodak International Photography, and Connoisseur, and he has undertaken exclusive commissions for clients such as teh Historic Royal Palaces in London. Marc Hoberman is a photographer, graphic designer, writer and publisher. A director of the Gerald and Marc Hoberman Collection, he has collaborated with his father on a number of books, including, "New York" "Salt Lake City" "England" and "Namibia." He is also the photographer and writer of "Teddy Bears."
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Architectural
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Collections, Catalogues & Exhibitions
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Photo Essays
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Photojournalism
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Travel > United States
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Reference
- Books > Travel > North America
- Books > Travel > United States > Regions
- Books > Travel > United States > States > New York