- Product Dimensions: 59.7 x 81.8 x 56.9 cm ; 47 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 47 Kg
- Item model number: AWR-460DB
- ASIN: B00HZ12BWM
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: June 27 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #128,212 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 511.32 shipping
NewAir AWR-460DB Dual Zone 46 Bottle Wine Cooler, Stainless Steel
|Price:||CDN$ 1,274.46 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 67.08 (5%)|
- 46 Bottle Capacity: Convenient 46 bottle storage, perfect for red and white wines.
- Cooling System: The dual zone compressor cooler allows you to set the temperature as low as 40 degrees Fahrenheit and as high as 66 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Digital Display: Quickly monitor and set temperatures in both temperature zones with ease using the push button controls just inside the door.
- Interior LED Lighting: Cool blue LED lighting is included to better illuminate your collection.
- Adjustable Wood Shelves: 5 beach wood shelves pull out to make for easy bottle loading when needed and convenient accessibility.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Size : 46 Bottle
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Get more room for your wine collection with the NewAir AWR-460DB dual zone wine cooler. This compressor-cooled unit holds up to 46 bottles of wine in two separate zones with temperatures that go all the way down to 40 DegreeF so you can select the perfect serving temperature for your favorite vintages. Radiant cooling built into the interior walls ensures a consistent temperature throughout the cabinet, top to bottom and back to front. This unit features front venting and a reversible door, so it can be built right into the cabinetry of your kitchen, wet bar or wine cellar. Its classic design is accented with a stainless steel trim and expertly crafted wooden shelves that will be the focus in any room. An electronic control panel and digital thermostat let you easily set and monitor temperatures in the two compartments. Features a lock to protect your wine collection from unwanted samplers.
From the manufacturer
A name you can trust
All products are backed by a 1 year warranty.
NewAir AWR-460DB-B Black Stainless Steel Wine Cooler
Upgrade your home with a built-in black stainless steel refrigerator. The ultra-modern look of black stainless complements every decor, and a dedicated wine cooler cabinet keeps your collection at the optimal temperature for pure enjoyment of both reds and whites. Whether you’re hosting a tasting or just sipping after work, your wine will be ready to serve at the perfect temperature.
- Sleek black stainless steel door and handle
- Dual chill zones for perfect storage of red and white wines
- Clever design holds 46 standard wine bottles
- Removable craftsman beech shelves slide out for easy access
- LED lighting in blue
- Less than 30 cents a day to operate
Stainless Black Appliances Are the Latest in Kitchen Design
Stainless steel has long been a favorite for kitchen remodels, but it’s being overshadowed by the new look of black stainless appliances. The darker coloring and sleeker alternative work in just about any style of home decor. The reversible door of this wine cooler looks sharp in black stainless steel, and it's far easier to clean than classic stainless steel.
Dual-Zone Temperature Control
The typical kitchen refrigerator is set at 38 degrees to keep food fresh, but that’s too cold to allow all the complex flavors of wine to shine through. The NewAir ABR-460DB-B Dual Zone 46-Bottle Wine Cooler features two separate cooling zones that allow you to adjust the temperature to the perfect level for both red and white wines. Store whites at 40 to 50 degrees and reds at 50 to 66 degrees. No matter what your mood or your meal, the right bottle will be ready to go.
Black Stainless Steel Is Beautiful
Black is hot when it comes to kitchen appliances. Black stainless appliances have a more modern, sleeker finish that is far easier to clean than traditional, shiny stainless appliances — just wipe it with warm, soapy water and buff dry with a soft cloth.
- Black stainless steel is a breeze to keep clean.
- Efficiently stores wine in two separate temperature zones.
- Compact beverage refrigerator stores 46 standard bottles.
- Quiet compressor reduces vibrations to preserve flavor.
- Reversible triple-paned door fits all spaces.
- Less than 30 cents a day to operate.
Quiet Compressor Technology
This small wine cooler comes with a stylish blue LED lights that allow you to adjust the brightness, so you’ll be able to read those labels any time, day or night. LED bulbs don’t overheat like halogen or incandescents can, so your wine cooler will have no trouble keeping bottles at your preferred temperature. Even better, NewAir’s compressor cooling technology reduces vibrations that can stir up sediment indoor wine. This important feature protects your wine from damage to the flavor and bouquet that sediment agitation can cause — and you’ll get nothing but outstanding sipping, every time.
Cool Blue Lighting
LED lighting technology provides adjustable, glare-free illumination to help you read labels in even the darkest corner of your home wine cellar. These efficient bulbs are cooler than incandescents or halogens, so your wines are perfectly chilled without forcing your fridge to work overtime to counteract any extra heat from the lighting.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am updating this review because the company finally replaced the unit in June of this year. They ended months of waiting for replacement parts and authorized a shipment of a new unit to me. The unit I have now works as described and is exactly what I wanted. It is an excellent wine cooler if it is in proper working order.
Update at 3.5 years = flawless for 2 units