- Exclusive access to cleaning, safety, and health supplies. Create a free business account to purchase
NinjaFlex TPU 3D Printing Filament - 1.75mm .50kg - Flamingo
- Truly flexible - no fill or layer manipulation required to achieve performance
- 660% elongation allows for repeated movement & impact without wear or cracking
- Excellent vibration reduction
- Shore Hardness = 85A
- Suggested Applications: Seals, gaskets, plugs, leveling feet, protective applications.
|Item Diameter||1.75 millimetres|
|Item Weight||500 grams|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
Product detailsSize :1.75mm .5kg | Color Name:FLAMINGO
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 19.3 x 19.05 x 5.33 cm; 500 Grams
- Date First Available : March 28 2014
- Manufacturer : Fenner Drives
- ASIN : B00JF5EZ8E
- Item model number : 3D3071175
Best Sellers Rank:
#22,928 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #523 in 3D Printing Materials
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NinjaFlex flexible filament leads the industry thanks to its superior flexibility and longevity compared to non-polyurethane materials. Its consistency in diameter and ovality (roundness) outpaces other polyurethane materials. Made from a specially formulated thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) material, this patented technology boasts a low-tack, easy-to-feed texture. The result is uniquely flexible, strong prints ideal for direct-drive extruders. Suggested Applications: Seals, gaskets, plugs, leveling feet, protective applications. SDS & KEY FEATURES: Shore Hardness = 85A Truly flexible (no fill or layer manipulation required to achieve performance) 660% elongation allows for repeated movement and impact without wear or cracking Polyurethane composition allows for excellent vibration reduction Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding Abrasion resistance 20% better than ABS and 68% better than PLA Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints Chemical resistant to many materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon Adheres to all standard build platforms without glue or tape REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant PRINTING GUIDELINES: Extruder Temperature: 225°C – 235°C Platform Temperature: Room temperature – 40°C Glue and/ or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed. Print Speed: Top and bottom layers: 10-20 mm/ sec (600-1200 mm/ min) Infill speeds: 15-35 mm/ sec (900-2100 mm/ min) Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.