Hyrule Warriors - Wii U
|Price:||CDN$ 63.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- - Receive special racing suits for your Mii character based on each amiibo character's look.** - Dress up your Mii like fan-favorite characters such as Mario, Yoshi, Kirby or even Samus Aran. - Compatible with the following amiibo figures: o Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Link, Captain Falcon, Kirby, Samus, Fox, Toon Link
- Platform: Nintendo Wii U
- ESRB Rating: Teen
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Wiiu Hyrule Warriors
From the Manufacturer
Cut down entire legions of enemies as Link, Midna, and other Legend of Zelda characters using over-the-top powerful Dynasty-Warriors-style moves. This tour de force through the beloved locales of Hyrule will have you battling the fiercest enemies in Zelda history. Collect materials and rupees to enhance your character, upgrade weapons, and dominate.
The delicate balance of the Triforce has been disrupted, and Hyrule Kingdom is once again being torn apart by a dark power, this time lead by Sorceress Cia. Now it’s up to the legendary hero Link to face hordes of enemies and find missing Princess Zelda. Advance the story to unlock new playable characters, each with unique moves and weapon types. Collect Rupees and other useful items to upgrade weapons and craft badges, which you can use to bolster each warrior’s abilities. If the going gets tough, grab a friend to help you get through the story in a local 2-player co-op mode where, thanks to the Wii U GamePad controller, there’s no split screen in sight (additional accessories required; sold separately)!
- Play as fan-favorite characters like Midna and Impa for the first time in the series!
- Battle the fiercest Zelda enemies across Hyrule’s most famous locales.
- Use rupees and materials acquired during play to upgrade your characters.
- Play Adventure Mode to unlock additional characters and collect hard-to-find materials.
- Play alongside a friend in local co-op 2-player mode. No split screen! (additional accessories required; sold separately)
- Additional control options available for 2P – Wii U Pro Controller or Wii Remote + Nunchuk (each sold separately).
Impa: Fight as Link, Zelda, Impa and many more familiar characters from your favorite Zelda games.
Link: Battle to victory as you defend Hyrule against hordes of enemies from the Zelda universe.
Dodongo: Face-off against one of Hyrule’s fiercest enemies; Dodongo!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Give it a try!
Not to mention the great soundtrack! The OST in this game are very good to listen to (I like listening to Rock/Metal music)! I have found the Death Mountain (titled Hammer of Stones) to be a great listen so far! This is a game worth buying if you are a newbie to the DW games and like The Legend of Zelda series!
Also! The Adventure Mode is a lot of fun once you have completed the Legend Mode. Highly recommended playthrough as well. :D
You will regret not picking up this game! A++!
EDIT: Picked up the game on a Friday, it is now Sunday evening; I have logged 21 hours play time. The campaign grasps your attention with every boss fight and hack 'n slash moment.
The game is amazing! I loved the graphics and story, and the gameplay was just beautiful! Nintendo did really well with this collab, I finished it in three days!
This isn't a normal Zelda game. You don't travel a land to go through dungeons and solve puzzles. However, all our favorite Zelda characters are in this game (many as playable characters), and there are even some new characters to meet!
Most recent customer reviews
Sachez qu'il ne s'agit pas d'une suite à the legend of Zelda, mais plutôt un dynasty warrior se retrouvant dans le monde de Hyrule. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Gcom
Jeu très amusant. Dans le style de Dynasty Warriors version Zelda. À jouer!Published 7 months ago by Dethklok