No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Non-Profit Narrative: How Telling Stories Can Change the World Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 112 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire Tablets
50 Kindle Books for $2 Each
Treat yourself to a new book. These 50 Kindle titles are just $2 each through the end of the month. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This book tells a story that no other book on non-profits, NGOs and ministries provides. I've worked in the NGO sector for over 6 years now and there isn't a better resource to equip non-profit executives, development execs and communications people. This book covers the much needed topic of telling the story of your non-profit that will have greater impact and results than any strategy or campaign.
Get it, read it, start working. If you're starting a non-profit, if you're 20 years into your NGO's work, this book is for you. A plus? It's easy to read over two cups of coffee.
They want that next big grant that will put them on the path to solvency. Or what about getting donations on Facebook or Twitter? Or "Could we try an event?"
And yet storytelling is the foundation of every successful fundraising program.
It's not magic.
In this short, easy-to-read book, Dan Portnoy has gathered the tools to help every member of your nonprofit tell your stories in ways that make them more engaging and effective - and raise more money! Highly recommended.
Now, for the first time, he's revealing everything he knows about how non-profits can effectively tell their story and greatly increase donations.
You should buy a copy of The Non-Profit Narrative for yourself and everyone that you know that works at a non-profit.
Dan gets into the nuts and bolts of going beyond facts towards building a compelling story. He describes the development of a nonprofit story arc, and the creation of a meaningful story. From there Dan moves into media choices and promotion. This is a great quick read that any busy person can finish in less than two hours. Check it out.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Kindle Store > English Language Store
- Kindle Store > Kindle Exclusives
- Kindle Store > Kindle Unlimited
- Kindle Store > Kindle Unlimited > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities
- Kindle Store > Kindle Unlimited > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Nonprofit Organizations & Charities
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications