Non-State Actors and Authority in the Global System Hardcover – Nov 11 1999
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Andreas Bieler is Lecturer and Director of Studies in Social and Political Sciences at Neunham and Seluya College, University of Cambridge.
Adam David Morton is Doctorial Candidate in the Department of International Politics, University of Wales, Aberystwyth.
GEOFFREY R. D. UNDERHILL is Professor of International Governance in the Department of Political Science of the University of Amsterdam.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > International
- Books > Business & Investing > International
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Relations
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > International > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > International Business
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations