- Platform: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Media: Software
- Item Quantity: 1
Norton Internet Security 2013 Small Office Pack - 5 Users
- Stops all types of online threats from ever reaching you, no matter where you go or what you do online
- Protects your most personal information when you surf, shop, and socialize online by guarding your browser, your passwords, and your private data
- Active virus detection and elimination lets you share freely, without getting or passing on viruses
- Protects without slowing you down or getting in your way
- Cloud-based Norton Management puts you in complete control and simplifies protecting your various devices
There is a newer version of this item:
Norton Internet Security 2013 Small Office Pack uses five patented layers of protection and powerful cloud features to defend your business from all types of viruses and online threats. The ultra-fast network defense layer stops threats before they can reach your PC and blocks unsafe websites, letting you work online without having your passwords and identity stolen. Plus, it minimizes PC downtime, lost productivity, and IT costs with protection against viruses, spyware, and other dangers without sacrificing PC performance or office productivity.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com
I use the anti-virus, firewall, and safe surfing features. I do NOT use the password locker and do not suggest it to anyone: why put all of your passwords in a "secure" location. NOTHING is truly secure online (everyone has been hacked)? If you want to keep your passwords secure, make sure you are offline, put them on a flash drive and make a printout, remove the flash drive from your computer, then lock them both up in your drawer.
Is Norton perfect? NO anti-malware software is! The best way to help prevent issues with your computer is to be very careful about the links you click, avoid downloading free ANYTHING, know the websites you are visiting, and scan everything that will be used on your computer, regardless of where it came from or who sent it.
Consider adding a program like Malwarebytes Anti-malware software. It works with your anti-virus software to fill in the gaps of protection on your computer. With a little searching you can find the 2013 "Pro" version for $15-$25 and it includes lifetime updates. I use both products on my computers and they do not appear to be effecting the performance unreasonably.
Remember to think before you click,
HOWEVER, I buy new each year as it is much cheaper than getting on direct subscription with Norton. Could be they do it on purpose so it inflates their sales numbers?