Not a Conspiracy Theory: How Business Propaganda Hijacks Democracy Paperback – Oct 19 2009
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
DONALD GUTSTEIN teaches in the school of communication at Simon Fraser University and is the author of three acclaimed but controversial books: e.con: How the Internet Undermines, The New Landlords, Democracy and Vancouver Ltd. He has studied the media for more than ten years as co-director of Project Censored and NewsWatch Canada and has written many articles for magazines and online sites devoted to media and social policy. He lives in Vancouver, BC.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Business Life > Ethics
- Books > Business & Investing > Processes & Infrastructure > Government & Business
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > Conspiracy Theories
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > Practical Politics
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Media Studies
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Business Ethics