- Paperback: 158 pages
- Publisher: Future Horizons (Aug. 1 1997)
- Language: French
- ISBN-10: 1885477422
- ISBN-13: 978-1885477422
- Product Dimensions: 21.3 x 1 x 28 cm
- Shipping Weight: 440 g
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#386,533 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #12 in Books > French Books (Livres en français) > Histoire et Sciences humaines > Psychologie et psychanalyse > Questions de société > Dépression
- #24 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Teen Health > Depression
- #36 in Books > French Books (Livres en français) > Éducation > Sujets et niveaux scolaires > Éducation spécialisée
Nouveau Livre de Scenarios Sociaux 1994: Les Scenarios Sociaux Compris Dans Ce Livre Ont Ete Soigneusement Concus Pour les Enfants Et les Adultes Atteints D'Autisme (French) Paperback – Jul 6 2006
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Carol Gray has over twenty years of experience educating students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). Carol initiated the use of Social Stories in 1991 and has written numerous articles, chapters, and books on the subject. She is a sought-after speaker in the United States and abroad. Carol is the director of The Gray Center for Social Learning and Understanding, a non-profit organization that serves people with ASD, and currently works privately with students, parents, and professionals in a variety of educational and vocational settings.
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.