- Shipping Weight: 2.4 Kg
- Manufacturer reference: UF-7638-T5UJ
- ASIN: B00CM3AUYE
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: May 2 2013
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #737,973 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Novaform Memory Foam Comfort Curve Pillow
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Curved for comfort...Shaped for support, Unique arch design conforms to shoulders-gently supports neck & head
- Premium Memory Foam, Eliminates painful pressure points and reduces tossing and turning for a restful night's sleep
- Breathable Comfort, Improved air circulation helps maintain an optimal sleep temperature
- Ideal for all sleep positions, Side, Back & Stomach, Support any way you turn!
- Made in USA, 18in x 24in, 5 Yrs Limited Warranty
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Curved shape provides support any way you turn, 5-year limited warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I read other reviews for similar pillows and most mentioned a strange smell when you first unwrap the pillow. The same was true with this product. I aired it out and slipped a dryer sheet into the cover for a few hours before bed and was able to sleep on it the day it arrived. The smell was completely gone by the next day.
I sleep either on my side or on my back and the curve of the pillow is perfect for me. I used to wake up in the middle of the night and need to adjust my pillows. Now I sleep through the night. Best of all, my stiff necks are gone. In terms of price/value, this is the least expensive pillow I have ever purchased and without a doubt, it is the best.
The only downside I've experienced is that this pillow is heavier than a conventional down pillow and would not be a good travel pillow. Hopefully the manufacturer checks the reviews and creates a smaller travel version.