- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.6 x 18.8 cm ; 295 g
- Shipping Weight: 295 g
- Manufacturer reference: CGWA50-B-WW
- ASIN: B00847D1OI
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Feb. 19 2015
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #11,500 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Novelty Lights, Inc. 50 LED Outdoor Party Christmas Mini Light Set, Warm White, Brown Wire, 50 Light, 25' Long
- Novelty Lights presents this commercial grade 22 gauge Brown wire LED Christmas mini light set that has lights spaced 6" apart and is 25 feet long with a 6" lead wire. This LED mini light set is connectable end to end meaning that each string is made with a male and female plug. Each set comes with 2 extra fuses for replacements.
- The set is connectable end to end and can be connected end to end up to 43 string for a total of 1,075' on one plug. Each set is UL listed for indoor and outdoor use. Great value and quality for a specialty string of lights perfect for Christmas tree's, wreaths, wrapping tree's, patio's, restaurants, bars, and pergolas.
- Our LED mini light set is energy efficient and uses only 4.8 watts per string and are slated to last 40,000 hours. Each set is made with a sealed pre-molded bulb which has been tested to cut down drastically on defects and provides years of use with a 3 year warranty on each string.
- Every set is made with a built in rectifier that eliminates any bulb flicker and is very convenient that no extra adaptor is needed. Each concave bulb is 5MM and is commonly known as a wide angle bulb because you can see the brightness of the bulb from a full 360 degrees around.
- Lighting Application Examples include: Use on Christmas lights, wreaths, tree's, bushes, hedges, fences, pillars, weddings, holiday decor, prom, dance functions, restaurants, bars, patio's, pergolas, or wherever decoration lighting is needed.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Color Name: Warm White
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
50 Light LED Christmas Mini Light Set - Outdoor Lighting Patio String Lights - Party Garden Lights - 25 Feet
Novelty Lights, Inc. super bright 50 light wide angle mini lights have 50 commercial grade LED's on 6" centers making each string 25' long. Because these strings have non-removeable LED's this eliminates failures from loose, broken, or removed bulbs. These commercial grade LED Christmas lights are durable, long lasting, and extremely energy efficient. Each string is full wave rectified, which eliminates any flickering making these LED Christmas lights brighter than ordinary LED mini Lights. Each LED uses a patented concave design making these LED viewable from all angles. Energy Star qualified and UL Listed for indoor and outdoor use. Connect up to 43 strings end-to-end.
- 50 Wide Angle LED's (5MM) Per Set
- Commercial Grade With Non-Removeable Bulbs
- Full Wave Rectification Technology - No Flickering
- Concave Design - Wide Viewing Angle
- Energy Star Qualified
- Length: 25' Long with 6" Bulb Spacing
- Watts: 4.8 watts Per String
- Connect Up to 43 Strings
- Built in Rectifier - No Special Adapter Needed
- If a Bulb Burns Out the Rest Remain Lit
- UL Listed Indoor and Outdoor
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority and if you have any issue please contact us and we would be glad to help.
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Best of all the clear lights are a lovely soft white not the type of white light you see in a hospital. The lights
are not huge in size and would recommend you purchase two sets to be sure to have enough to cover the
Have the same brand but in blue (they come in a variety of colours) that I mix for my front garden at Christmas.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have now had two strands of these lights installed inside my room (hanging from the ceiling) for a year with almost daily use; usually for a couple hours each night. Since they are LEDs, they are always cool to the touch and there is no concern about overheating or fire-risk. I would say the cords are of fine quality. I used them (along with a box of 100 inexpensive craft-style ping-pong table-tennis balls) to create a vivid, colorful Mexican-themed party/ambient atmosphere. My friends love this, and my nephew wants me to do this in his bedroom. This took me about 2 hours to do, including making the incisions in 100 ping-pong balls, putting the screws in the ceiling/wall studs, and pulling the tights taught. The lights are plenty bright, but are diffused nicely by the white ping-pong balls to create ambiance. They are a great alternative to a desk lamp while sitting at a computer, or watching a movie while in bed, too.
*My apologies for the blurriness of the photos, it's because the room was dark and I didn't have the proper setting turned on to account for the lighting. You get the idea, though.
These LED x-mas lights are very of high quality commercial grade light string, they draw 90% less electricity then the standard incandescent lights. The light cast looks just like incandescent x-mas lights. I would gladly buy them again.
Instead we opted for these single string led lights with brown wire. They work much better on our low roof line and give it the airy and light look we had hoped for. The brown wire matches the trim of our house perfectly and we will be able to keep the lights up all year round and enjoy them also on long summer nights.
We choose pure white as the color of the lights. The lights are very bright (brighter than we expected) and unfortunately give off a very cold and almost clinical light. As we are looking out onto the patio from our living room the warm softer white would have been a better choice for us. We will move the pure white lights to parts of the house we do not see from close up all the time and will buy a couple more strings of the warm softer white lights for the patio. We are sure that than we will have the effect we were hoping for.
We would recommend these lights to friends along with a detailed description of the different light colors.