Nuclear Energy and Global Governance: Ensuring Safety, Security and Non-proliferation Hardcover – Nov 17 2010
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This is a very well-researched manuscript. The entire book deserves commendation for a very packed, yet skillful and structured weaving of established facts and competing studies in one coherent narrative. Overall, this is a very good book when it comes to consolidating issues, debates, and reports in a single manuscript. This is a much-needed manuscript in a significant policy sector with logical recommendations at the very end." - Alvin Almendrala Camba, e-International Relations, September 2012
About the Author
Trevor Findlay holds the William and Jeanie Barton Chair in International Affairs at the Norman Paterson School of International Affairs, Carlton University in Ottawa, Canada. He is also the Director of the Canadian Centre for Treaty Compliance.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Current Events > War & Peace
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Security
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Institutions
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Environmental
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Safety & Health
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology > Living on the Land
- Books > Science & Math > Technology > Safety & Health
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Government