Nuclear Magnetic Resonance in Solid Polymers Paperback – Sep 22 2006
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This book provides an excellent overview of the breadth of solid-polymer problems that have been addressed with NMR...written by authors who have helped this field mature over the past 25 years. is is a resource that will be valuable to the practicing NMR spectroscopist, as well as those interested in the solid properties of polymers...the authors have given a very even treatment of the various aspects of solid-polymer NMR...serves as a useful overview of what can be done...an excellent book..." Frank Blum, Applied Spectroscopy
"...highly useful both as a general introduction to NMR methods applied to the solid state and as a source of discussion of specific, detailed applications that deal with a wide variety of polymer systems." Jasper D. Memory, American Scientist
Authoritative and comprehensive account of the principles and practice of NMR spectroscopy of solids as applied to polymeric materials to determine their structure and dynamics at a molecular level.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Materials
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical > Polymer Chemistry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science > Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science > Polymer Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Statics
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Statics
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Industrial Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences