Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 10.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, 444 ml
|List Price:||CDN$ 16.39|
|Price:||CDN$ 12.47 (CDN$ 0.03 / milliliters) & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 3.92 (24%)|
- Cold-pressed from fresh coconuts within two hours of chopping
- Light true-coconut taste and aroma
- No refrigeration required
- Solid at room temperature and melts at 76 degrees
- 100% less cholesterol than butter
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Nutiva 1X 15 Oz Organic Coconut Oil How Virgin Coconut Oil Is Processed Is The Key To Optimizing Its Taste, Texture, Color, And Aroma. Within Two Hours Of Nutiva'S Coconuts Being Chopped, The Virgin Coconut Oil Is Cold-Pressed.: (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)
From the manufacturer
Nutiva. Nurture Vitality.
Nutiva is one of the world’s leading brand of organic coconut, chia, hemp, and red palm superfoods.
- Always organic and non-GMO
- B Corp and Green Business Certified
- 1% of sales donated to sustainable agriculture. $3 million+ to date
- Reducing carbon footprint and becoming a zero waste facility
Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil
Leading Coconut Oil in the US.
Nutiva's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is made from freshly picked coconut that are cold-pressed within hours of shelling. The light, sweet coconut flavor and scent will enhance your favorite recipes and is perfect for your body care routine. Always organic and NON-GMO verified, Nutiva's Virgin Coconut Oil is an excellent source of medium chain triglycerides as well as lauric and caprylic acids.
- Best Coconut Oil for quality and flavor
- 50% Lauric Acid & 62% Medium Chain Triglycerides
- USDA Organic
- Virgin & Unrefined
Nutiva Virgin Coconut Oil Uses:
Healthful dairy free all-purpose cooking oil. 'Better than butter' on bread, veggies & popcorn. May be used for cooking up to 350 degrees.
Take your recipes to the next level by including coconut oil in your favorite baking recipes. A great vegan friendly way to replace butter, shortening, or vegetable oils.
Body and Hair Care
Natural and chemical free skin moisturizer, shaving cream, eye makeup remover or combine with coconut sugar to produce an exfoliating scrub! Use as a deep conditioning hair mask to repair dry and damaged hair.
Supplement and Oral Care
Contains 50% lauric acid and 62% medium chain triglycerides. Consume 1-3 Tbsp of coconut oil daily for a healthy supplement. Swish 1 Tbsp of Nutiva Coconut Oil around your mouth for 20 minutes daily for healthy gums and teeth.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
About virgin coconut oil:
Coconut oil is comprised mainly of the medium chain triglyceride (MTC) aluric acid. Coconut oil MTCs does not not store as fat in the body, instead transports them directly to the liver where MTCs are quickly converted into energy.
The lauric acid in coconut oil has a natural anti inflammatory properties that can relief eczema.
Yes Coconut oil is ideal for cooking because almost 90% of its fatty acids are saturated, making it extremely stable at high temperatures. Coconut oil smoke point is 350F.
Yes, coconut oil can be substituted for oil and butter in a 1:1 ratio in most cooking or baking recipes.
Coconut oil is semi solid at room temperature and melt at 76F. For that reason, coconut oil best store is in cupboard rather than the refrigerator to keep it pliable.
Why I love Nutiva Organic Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil:
- It taste delicious. I eat 1 tsp of unrefined coconut oil everyday
- It’s great moisturizer for my skin. I love to apply it all over my legs before I go to bed
How I eat unrefined virgin coconut oil:
- I set my coconut oil dosage daily of 1 teaspoon (calories 43 kcal, fat 4.6 g)
- Every morning either I eat 1 tea spoon of coconut oil on my empty stomach OR sometimes I add 1 tea spoon of coconut oil to my morning coffee or hot chocolate.
Benefits of eating 1 table spoon of coconut oil in the morning:
- Increase the energy level by 5%
- Decreased hunger
- Helps to balance hormones
- Improved digestion
- Helps the body to absorbs fat-soluble vitamins A,D, E and K more efficiently
- Help to stabilize blood sugar
Benefits of coconut oil for skin issues:
- Works wonders to heal eczema
- Relieves skin itching
- Nourish the skin
- Battles bacteria
How to use coconut oil for eczema:
- Simply melted the coconut oil
- Apply it to on the eczema affected skin like the way you apply lotion
- Apply it as often as you need to keep the skin moisturized everyday until the eczema heals
- (To use it to nourish skin, you can just apply melted coconut oil once or twice daily)
Benefits of coconut oil for hair mask or hair care:
- Treat dandruff
- Moisturize dry hair
- Shines and softness to the hair
- Prevents hair breakage and split ends
How to use coconut oil for hair mask to treat dandruff:
- Mixed 1 tbsp coconut oil with 10 drops of rosemary essential oil into your scalp
- Section your hair and apply the coconut oil mixture evenly on your scalp or hair roots
- After completely coated the hair with coconut oil mixture cover it with plastic cap (you can skip the plastic cap if you don’t have one)
- Leave the coconut oil mixture on for about 30- 45 minutes
- Rinse your hair as usual
- (To use it as regular hair mask, just skip the rosemary essential oil and only apply melted coconut oil on your scalp)
Unrefined, cold cold pressed virgin coconut oil VS refined coconut oil:
- Unrefined coconut oil is the crude coconut oil that has been obtained directly from the coconut and the oil extraction process without any additives, it retains the distinct flavor and odor of coconut
- Refine coconut oil has been bleach, deodorized (no coconut smell) and no coconut taste at all. Some refined coconut oil brands use chemical solvents to extract as much as oil as possible from the meat.
If you can’t eat 1 table spoon of coconut oil, alternatively you can add 1 tea spoon of coconut oil to your morning coffee or morning hot chocolate
Please vote ‘YES’ to the question: “Was this review helpful to you ?” If my review help you .
It means so much to me to know my review has helped someone.
Thank you very much!