- Shipping Weight: 431 g
- ASIN: B01LXZTTGA
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Dec 2 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Obecome Vertical Wall Garden Planter, 7Pockets, Wall Mount Planter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ECO FRIENDLY MATERIAL; eco friendly and non toxic materials for safe, long term use. Provides easy vertical Garden Solution.
- LARGE SIZED; Pocket Size: 26 x 15 x 12cm. Body Size: 102 x 30cm. Built well enough for Growing Season, Can Match Several Planters Together for covering large Wall Areas and Move Randomly.
- EASILY FIXED; can be easily mounted on a wall using reinforced metal eyelets for strength.
- PERFECT GROWING CONDITIONS; 7 pockets are designed with felt material which retain water and release slowly for the perfect soil conditions.
- STACKABLE DESIGN; match several planters together for covering large wall areas. You can Move and change Plants at will.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- Pocket Number: 7 pockets
- Pocket Size: 26 x 15 x 12cm (10.2" x 4.7").
- Body Size:102 x 30cm (40"x 11.9").
- Color: Black
CREAT A LIVING PAINTING OR A WHOLE LIVING WALL
This vertical garden looks great hanging alone, or you can create an entire beautiful and vibrant living wall by hanging several vertical planters next to each other.
Make plants feel right at home on your patio, rail, fence, terrace or gate! 5 feet of vertical garden planter gives lots of room for plants without taking up much space! Ideal for rooftop and community gardens
GIVE THE GIFT OF VERTICAL GARDENING
Obecome vertical planter is a perfect gift for the gardener, family, teacher, urban gardener or school in your life.
HOW TO HANG IT:
1. Hang the garden in a place that gets the right amount of sunshine for the plants that you have chosen.
2. The gromments help to fix planting.
3. Drill in the appropriate type of screws until the heads stick out 1/4 inch from the wall/fence.
4. Slide the gromments onto the screws.
HOW TO PLANT IT:
1. Soak your vertical garden in water for 5-10 minutes before planting
2. Fill each pocket with soil until it is almost full
3. Choose your plants based on the amount of light and temperature of the chosen location. Edibles such as herbs and strawberries work great. Or a mixture of tall and trailing succulents is really nice. Get creative!
4. Remove your plants from their pots.
5. Dig small holes in the soil, plant your plants and water gently starting from the top pocket.
Click the 'Add to Cart' button to complete your order now.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product