- Paperback: 328 pages
- Publisher: Greystone Books; 1 edition (March 4 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1771641258
- ISBN-13: 978-1771641258
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.3 x 22.6 cm
- Shipping Weight: 499 g
- Average Customer Review: 184 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #49 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss Paperback – Mar 4 2016
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"In The Obesity Code, Dr. Jason Fung triumphs in explaining the core underlying causes of obesity and manages to simplify it in a way that anybody can understand. If more doctors and people were able to understand these causes and implement Dr. Fung's actionable advice then we would be able to start reversing the obesity epidemic tomorrow." —Sam Feltham; USA Today World Fitness Elite Trainer of the Year(2015-02-06)
"Not only full of insights but also surprisingly funny. Read it to understand why the world became fat, how to reverse the epidemic―and how to stay thin yourself." —Andreas Eenfeldt, MD, Founder of Dietdoctor.com(2015-10-20)
"A fantastic book that exposes some of the world's most pervasive myths about obesity and weight management. A must read for anyone interested in the science of diet." —Kris Gunnars, nutrition researcher(2015-10-20)
"Dr. Jason Fung’s explanation of insulin resistance and the accompanying insulin model of obesity is original, brilliant and game changing." —Zoë Harcombe(2015-10-20)
"Fung zeroes in on why insulin resistance has become so prevalent and offers specific outside-the-box solutions that have emerged as the key to maximizing health" —Jimmy Moore, author of Keto Clarity and Cholesterol Clarity(2015-10-20)
About the Author
Dr. Jason Fung completed medical school at the University of Toronto before heading to the University of California, Los Angeles, to complete his fellowship in nephrology. Currently practicing in Toronto, Canada, as chief in the Department of Medicine in a major hospital, he founded the Intensive Dietary Management Clinic that provides a unique treatment focus for Type 2 diabetes and obesity.
Timothy Noakes is Professor of Exercise and Sports Science at the University of Cape Town. He started the Noakes Foundation in 2012, and has dedicated his life to opening people's eyes to the myth of low-fat eating and the nutritional and environmental crisis it has led us to.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Diabetes
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Endocrinology & Metabolism