Oculoplastic Surgery, Second Edition Hardcover – Dec 17 2010
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"...an excellent oculoplastic textbook with a well-covered overview of every aspect of ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgery. The good layout is complemented with clear illustrations and precise discussions. I will certainly treasure this...and will not hesitate to quote many of its excellent materials..."
―Asia-Pacific Journal of Ophthalmology
"What a great atlas! All the chapters not only demonstrate on how to obtain excellent results, advantages and disadvantages on illustrated problems are discussed, and various complications listed."
―European Journal of Plastic Surgery
What a great atlas. It is aimed at all specialists interested and involved in this fascinating and so important surgical field. It is also interesting for the patient ... But the medical student will also enjoy the original presentation and the abundance of colour illustrations."
―European Journal of Plastic Surgery (2004)
"This is a great book to have on the shelf in the office, or in the residents' clinic: a go-to book to navigate a new surgery or help diagnose a challenging lesion. Although it does give step-by-step directions, it is too large to slip into a briefcase. If you could have only one oculoplastic text, this one delivers a good, well-rounded perspective with practical guidance."
―Doody's Review Service
"The narrative in the book is simple, easy to understand and reflects the author’s own practice in most areas. Brian Leatherbarrow is a well known and respected international authority in the field of oculoplastic, orbital and lacrimal surgery. This text book is not only a great asset to a practicing oculoplastic surgeon, but will also be useful to clinicians in other fields who have an interest in the face and periocular area like the plastic surgeons, dermatologists, neurosurgeons and ENT specialists."
About the Author
[FRCS FRCOphth] - Consultant Ophthalmologist and Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeon at Manchester Royal Eye Hospital
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions > Optometry
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery > Plastic & Cosmetic
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions > Optometry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Ophthalmology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Surgery > Plastic & Cosmetic
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Allied Health Services > Optometry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Ophthalmology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Surgery > General
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Surgery > Plastic & Cosmetic