- Platform: Android
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Oculus Go Standalone Virtual Reality Headset – 64GB
|Price:||CDN$ 329.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Personal Viewing: The littlest, big screen. Crystal clear optics and state-of-the-art 3D graphics make your headset feel more like a personal theater
- Viewing with Friends: Watch with friends. Meet up in VR with friends and fans from around the world to catch live sports, concerts, or just your favorite TV show
- Portable & Easy to use: Ready when you are. Experience portable, all-in-one VR. That means no PC, phone, wires or hassles
- Controller: Effortless control. Whether it's navigating to your favorite shows or to a far-off land, the intuitive controller makes getting there a cinch
- Built-In Audio: Surrounded by sound. Spatial audio drivers are built right into the headset, providing dramatic, immersive sound without the need for bulky or tangled headphones. Oculus Go also features a 3.5 mm audio jack
|Please note that this product includes a USB 2.0 Micro-B cable for charging, but does not include a 10W AC USB wall adapter.|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Platform for Display: Oculus Go - 64GB
Oculus Go is a whole new way to watch in VR. With crystal clear optics and state-of-the-art 3D graphics, the headset feels more like a personal theater. Just put it on, switch it on, and enjoy the littlest, big screen around. Watch a movie on a 180” inch screen, catch a sold-out concert from the front row, or just hang out with friends from anywhere. It's portable, comfortable, and designed to be ready when you are. That means no wires, no PC, and no phone to drop in. All you have to do sit back, relax, and go.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 28 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. definition is too low, which is preventing users to get a immersive experience.
3. the nose path is too long (which is suitable for tall nose) and cannot adjust. Unfriendly to African and Asian people.
The VR technology still needs growing