- Shipping Weight: 358 g
- Item model number: A119-G
- ASIN: B01KARPKF2
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 1 2016
- Average Customer Review: 263 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,983 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Official VIOFO® A119 Car Dashcam - Capacitor Edition Built for Canadian Weather, GPS Logger, 1440P 1080P Dashboard Camera
|Price:||CDN$ 121.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Automatically record HD videos when you are driving, providing footage for accidents and scenic driving
- Small and Discrete; with GPS logger / mount, rotatable lens
- 1440P @ 30FPS, 1080P @ 60FPS; 4M HDR sensor; excellent night vision
- Powered by super-capacitor (instead of battery), cold and heat resistant
- Loop recording, automatically overwrites oldest video footage with newest one
- Includes: 1 x A119 Car Camera, 1 x Non GPS Mount, 1 x GPS Mount (Optional), 1 x Dual USB Car Adapter, 1 x USB Cable, 5 x Clips, 1 x Mount Detaching String, 1 x User Manual
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This is the Official VIOFO® A119 Car Dashboard Camera (Dashcam).
VIOFO® A119 automatically records HD videos while you are driving, providing video footage for:
* car accidents, hit-and-run during parking, and insurance scams
* scenic driving on a beautiful day
* practicing driving
VIOFO® A119 has these advantages over other dash cameras:
* Higher resolution: 1440P @ 30fps, 1080P @ 60fps (vs 1080p @ 30fps in other cameras);
* It uses supercapacitor (instead of battery) to store and provide power, allowing it to operate in colder as well as hotter environment. No more overheating in the summer or battery dying in the winter or after several years of usage;
* Wider 160° viewing angle (vs 120-135° in other cameras);
* Wider storage temperature range: -20° to 70°C (-4° to 158°F);
* Wider operating temperature range: -10° to 65°C (14° to 149°F).
* Larger 2' LCD screen ( vs 1.5" in other cameras)
* Automatically start recording when engine starts
* 160° Viewing Angle
* Video Recording: 1440p at 30fps, 1080p at 60fps
* Photo Resolution: 4M pixels, JPG
* Novatek 96660 Chipset, OV4689 4M HDR sensor, 6G lens, with better night vision
* 2" LCD screen
* MicroSD slot supports card up to 64GB (10 hours); MicroSD card NOT included
* Loop / Cycled recording: when the memory card is full, old files are automatically deleted
* Stamping: date and time * Support sound recording and mute
* 1 AV output
* 1 USB port
Package Includes: 1 x A119 Car Camera, 1 x Non GPS Mount, 1 x GPS Mount (Optional), 1 x Dual USB Car Adapter, 1 x USB Cable, 5 x Clips, 1 x Mount Detaching String, 1 x User Manual.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the hardwire kit I repaced the junk Spytec with.
DC DC Converter Buck Module 12V to 5V Mini USB Output Power Adapter Car by CARCHET [...]
At 750MB per file (1080p), the video is ridiculously crisp and clear. I was in awe. Now for everyday use, I have the video quality set to 720p 60 frames/sec and the video quality is still greatly viable for documentation purposes.
I only have a few quips regarding this unit and they are MINOR
1 - After the first month of use, the unit was prompting me to format my microSD card. Looking up the issue on various forums states that there is a firmware update available that addresses this issue. So now that I've updated the firmware, that message has since gone away (we'll see how long that lasts).
2 - Since I'd purchased my unit with the GPS base, I've noticed that the camera unit that clips onto it can wobble due to vehicle vibration or even from me pressing the buttons when in use. A tighter fit/mating of both units would negate that issue altogether but for now, I'll just 3D print a shim that'll sit between the camera and the GPS base unit.
3 - As always, I simply enjoy reading the "ching-lish" instruction manuals/pamphlets that come with products. This one is no exception. Cryptic at times especially when describing what the buttons actually do (it's simply a repeat of the menu option that corresponds to the button(s)).
If you're looking for an easy to use camera that is smaller in stature than some of the more obnoxiously oversized cams out there, you can't go wrong with this one.
After reading an online review about the VIOFO A119 Dashcam, I had high expectations for it. I am happy to report it lives up to all of those expectations. Compared to my first dashcam, this one is head and shoulders above it in ease of set-up. The 3M adhesive mount is also a real bonus compared to suction cup brackets and the extra-long power cord with inconspicuous but competent wire clips makes the installation tidy and secure. The only part that cause me a moment's dilemma was the 12V to 5VUSB cigarette-lighter adapter. It was not long enough to reach the centre contact in my 12V socket. But I have several other 12V to USB adapters that do work, so I just substituted one of them. I have not yet pulled the microSD card out to see the quality of the video, but based on the reviews online, I have no qualms in that regard.
Most recent customer reviews
Works great very clear videos. Very happy with unit.