The Older Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner Paperback – May 3 2011
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Saves you hours of painstaking paperwork, while providing optimum latitude in developing customized care and treatment plans for the unique needs of older patients
Following the same format as the bestselling The Complete Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, this invaluable sourcebook supplies all of the essential building blocks you need to create focused, formal treatment plans that satisfy all of the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payers, and state and federal review agencies. Organized around 27 main presenting problems, from dementia and depression to the psychological impact of physical decline, this book features:
- Thousands of well-crafted statements to choose from, describing goals and treatment options for cognitive, behavioral, and mood disorders detailed in the minimum data set required by HCFA
- A sample plan that can be emulated in writing plans that meet all requirements of third-party payers and accrediting agencies
- A presenting problem list that includes all relevant DSM-IV categories
- A quick-reference format that allows you to locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV diagnosis
- Large workbook-style pages affording plenty of space to record your own customized goals, objectives, and interventions
ALSO AVAILABLE FROM JOHN WILEY & SONS . . .
The Continuum of Care Treatment Planner
The Chemical Dependence Treatment Planner
The Couples Psychotherapy Treatment Planner
The Complete Adult Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Second Edition
The Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner
The Pastoral Counseling Treatment Planner
The Employee Assistance Treatment Planner
Brief Therapy Homework Planner
Brief Couples Therapy Homework Planner
Clinical Documentation Sourcebook
The Documentation Primer
The Forensic Clinical Documentation Sourcebook
TheraScribe(r) 3.0 for Windows(r): The Computerized Assistant to Psychotherapy Treatment Planning--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Arthur E. Jongsma, Jr., PhD, is the Series Editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners®. Since 1971, he has provided professional mental health services to both inpatient and outpatient clients. He was the founder and director of Psychological Consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for twenty-five years. He is the author or coauthor of over forty books and conducts training workshops for mental health professionals around the world.
Deborah W. Frazer, PhD, is a licensed clinical psychologist who has worked with older adults for more than thirty years as a clinician, teacher, administrator, and consultant. Dr. Frazer is the author of more than thirty articles and book chapters related to work with older adults. She has written, taught, and developed programs in public, nonprofit, and corporate settings, and is currently an independent practitioner and consultant.
Gregory A. Hinrichsen, PhD, is a geropsychologist with thirty-five years of experience in the field of aging. During his career, he has provided clinical services to older adults, conducted gerontology research, directed geropsychology training programs, and contributed to aging public policy. Dr. Hinrichsen is Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Psychoanalysis
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Psychotherapy, TA & NLP
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Geriatrics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Geriatrics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Geriatrics
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychotherapy