Once More unto the Speech, Dear Friends: Volume II: The Histories Paperback – Sep 1 2006
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
William Shakespeare was born in April 1564 in the town of Stratford-upon-Avon, on England s Avon River. When he was eighteen, he married Anne Hathaway. The couple had three children an older daughter Susanna and twins, Judith and Hamnet. Hamnet, Shakespeare s only son, died in childhood. The bulk of Shakespeare s working life was spent in the theater world of London, where he established himself professionally by the early 1590s. He enjoyed success not only as a playwright and poet, but also as an actor and shareholder in an acting company. Although some think that sometime between 1610 and 1613 Shakespeare retired from the theater and returned home to Stratford, where he died in 1616, others believe that he may have continued to work in London until close to his death.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre > Acting & Auditioning
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre > Acting & Auditioning
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > British
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Drama > British & Irish
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Drama > Tragedy
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > English Literature
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Theater