- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 3.8 x 20.3 cm
- Shipping Weight: 340 g
- Item model number: 2610006C
- ASIN: B000NDQ3DC
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 20 2013
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #112,445 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Oneida Baby/Child Chateau 6-Piece Progress Flatware Set
- Set includes: Baby fork, baby spoon, feeder spoon, child knife, child fork and child spoon
- 18/10 stainless steel with a bright mirror finish.
- A traditional fiddleback shape accented by beautiful scrolls and flowers.
- Includes beautiful presentation box
- Dishwasher safe, never needs polishing and materials for the lifetime of the original owner
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Oneida's Chateau is charming, classic and collectible. These darling flatware sets will take your child from infancy through pre-school. Each stainless silverware piece is lovingly crafted in the traditional Chateau pattern and sized just right for little hands. From the first bite of cereal to mastering a fork and knife, this collection was designed with growing children in mind. A thoughtful gift for any new mom or grandparents.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. I love that this comes with several sizes. This is awesome as a set for one child, but it's great for multiple kids too! It's perfectly sized for my 18m old and 4 year old. They use these all the time.
2. These are very durable. My kids throw and drop stuff...a lot. These have never bent or looked dinged up.
3. The knife actually works pretty well while also not being too sharp. My 4yo can easily cut through fruit or bread.
4. They aren't hideous and cartoony. I love that they are actual flatware. It's so hard to find that in kid-size now!
1. We didn't get much use out of the smallest spoon. It really is tiny. It'd be great if you spoon feed a small baby, but isn't useful if you're not feeding purees to a small baby. By the time mine were using spoons, that one was just too small to be useful.
2. This set is almost too many pieces. I wish I could've found it with just the 3 large pieces or just the small fork and spoon. I didn't see that option anywhere on Amazon when I bought this or I probably would've just bought like 4 sets of the larger size because fairly soon my younger kid will be able to use the bigger one too and to buy more I'll have to get this whole set. Not a huge deal, just a bit annoying.
3. I only saw like 2 styles available. I don't particularly care that they don't match my current adult-sized flatware, but some people might.
Overall, these are great! I wish there were more styles available and an option to just by the larger 3-piece set, but I definitely would buy this again and we use it all the time.
The set comes in a beautiful box and the stainless steel is of good quality. I justified the purchase by telling myself that I can hand this set down to our baby once our toddler grows out of it. But with the awesome packaging and great quality it made me want to be able to hand the set down to my grandkids (in the far distant future). So each of my kids have to have their own to be fair so I purchased another set in a different style. I can not wait to try the baby spoon when our infant gets a little older and starts eating solid foods.
My toddler who is 2 years old has an even easier time using the smaller fork and spoon than the larger ones. I thought she would skip using that size because the inherited fork is the size of the larger fork in this set.
It is well worth the $25 if you value quality and want to avoid using plastic with your children.