- Shipping Weight: 4.3 Kg
- Manufacturer reference: F-GCG8509-RS2
- ASIN: B01MG8ZDPI
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Sept. 26 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #45,566 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Onlyfire Stainless Steel Rod Cooking Grates / Cooking Grid Replacement Fit for Original Part 59812, Brinkmann, Grill Master, Nexgrill and Uniflame Gas Grills and Others, Set of 2
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fits for Uniflame: Uniflame GBC091W Uniflame GBC940WIR Uniflame GBC956W1NG-C Uniflame GBC981W Uniflame GBC981W-C Uniflame GBC983W-C
- Fit for original part number 59812
- Fits for Brinkmann : 810-9490-0,Grill, Master: 720-0697
- Made of Stainless Steel (304 SS) SOLID ROD, retain heat and delivers professional searing, prevents sticking and allows for easy clean up
- Dimensions: 13 1/2" x 17 3/16" each grate, a set of 2 pcs. Thickness:7mm.Double-check the dimensions of your existing grates before ordering
This item's packaging may indicate what is inside. To cover it, select Add Gift Options on the checkout page.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Onlyfire Replacement BBQ Stainless Steel Cladding Rod Cooking Grates, set of 2,fits Brinkmann, Grill Master, Nexgrill and Uniflame Gas Grills and Others. Material: Stainless steel cladding, regular steel core. Cooks better! Lasts longer; Extend the life of your grill.
This welded-rod cooking grate cooking surface retains a great amount of heat for cooking and results in less sticking. Also, grate cleaning is easy after a good burn.
Make sure you measure the size of your original parts and compare with ours BEFORE you order.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Be aware that the rods of these grates are made of carbon steel with stainless steel cladding. This is not bad, but just be aware that if there is the slightest flaw or puncture or other penetration of the SS cladding, moisture will get in and rust the carbon steel and the SS cladding will peel back and could injure you - badly! This happened to me, and was the reason I bought these because the copy said they are solid stainless steel. Upon receiving them I inspected them carefully and found that each rod had a little cap welded on the end, suggesting that the rods were indeed the CS clad with SS. I challenged the vendor and they agreed and changed the description to state this. So cudos to the vendor!
But the grates themselves are welded stainless steel and are indeed heavy duty. They are also far better than the cheap grates supplied with most grills. Just be aware of the limitation I described above.
When you clean them, use a Scothbrite pad to remove the crud, but don't scratch the surface of the rods!
Hopefully these will last a long time.