Ooma 801-0150-200 Telo Wireless Adapter
- Only works with older models of the Ooma Telo
- Set up your Telo in the place that works best for YOU
- Listen to voicemail and engage advanced features where it is most convenient
- Install Ooma in dorm rooms, apartments, and other locations without a wired Internet connection
- Take your Telo with you when you travel to call for FREE wherever you have Wi-Fi
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
- Media: Office Product
- Item Quantity: 1
Plug-in the Ooma Wireless Adapter and unplug your Ooma Telo. The Wireless Adapter plugs into the USB port of your Ooma Telo so you can place it anywhere in range of your wireless network. Like your kitchen, den, bedroom or anywhere, you decide.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
While I was afraid the wireless adapter would slow down communications and result in lag times during telephone use, this device did not introduce any problems... there is still a little lag time with this service... it is not significant or unusual for any VOIP. More important, the wireless adapter works and was connected easily. This allowed me to move my telephone "clutter" to another location and clean up my kitchen bar area, as i am no longer a "slave" to wired connections for my phone.
Note: I have installed a "relatively fast"/ recent technology wireless router, as my base for connections. Not top of the line, but not old technology either.
Highly recommend for those that want the flexibility of locating their phone system where they choose vs. where the wired connection happens to be located.
2. It kinda connects to my wifi but the signal strength it recognizes is very very low. Thus, even when it finally connects, the connection doesn't remain up for very long. I have over a dozen of active devices connected to the same router (ASUS RT-AC68U) and they never have any issues, not even when they're two floors apart. I tried another router (from Bell Fibe) but it still wouldn't work.
Overall, I think this unit is just a waste of money. $50 in my case. Live and learn, I guess
I have no issue with Amazon but can not recommend this item.
Most recent customer reviews
Constantly lost connection with the LAN and had to reset the Ooma each time. Put this wireless adapter away and hard wired the Ooma Telo directly into the modem with ethernet... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Cygord
Same as the review below. The USB connector is opposite to what is shown on the picture, it is upside-down. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Anthony Kim
Horrible product. Consistently drops calls, even when ooma is right next to router. No problems with returning it to Amazon .Published 23 months ago by bmlbcr
I bought it for use in hotels with Wi Fi. So far it has not worked other than in my home based internetPublished 23 months ago by Gary Getson