- Product Dimensions: 53.3 x 0.6 x 10.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 680 g
- Item model number: 200TXLBK095
- ASIN: B01LAM0FYW
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Jan. 2 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #55,990 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Oregon 200TXLBK095 .050" Gauge .325" Pitch 20" SpeedCut Guide Bar
|Price:||CDN$ 78.99 FREE SHIPPING.|
- 20" bar length - .050" Gauge - .325" Pitch - 10 Tooth Count
- Bar Mount used on select Cub Cadet, Dolmar, Homelite, Husqvarna, John Deere, Jonsered, Makita, Maruyama Polesaws, McCulloch, Olympyk, Oleo-Mac, Pioneer, Poulan/Poulan Pro, Redmax, Sears, and others
- To obtain all the advantages of the SpeedCut system use with Oregon narrow-kerf .050" guage Chain (M-Series/95TXL-Series)
- 20% lighter with new aluminum core means less fatigue and the harder guide bar rail extends the bars life. This guide bar is designed to be stiffer and stronger making for a more precise cut.
- Longer nose life and better performace due to an all-new bearing-grade steel sprocket nose assembly
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
SpeedCut Guide Bars are completely re-designed professional light-weight guide bars that are lighter, stronger and longer lasting. Paired with SpeedCut Chain (M-Series/95TXL-Series) to create the next-generation narrow-kerf system on saws up to 55cc displacement. The SpeedCut system is the newest version of Oregons Micro-Lite narrow-kerf cutting system which increases cutting efficiency and requires less power from the the saw than standard cutting systems. The new UV paint process prevents paint debris from entering the bar goove and helps maintains accurate gauge creating better fit up and reduced wear from the chain. The newly designed bearing-grade steel sproket nose assembly prevents spreading and wear on the nose. It also makes this bar more durable in tough environments due to the built in debris shield. The new SpeedCut system is designed to deliver faster cutting and reduced weight compared to standard cutting systems.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com