- Product Dimensions: 61 x 10.2 x 0.6 cm
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 Kg
- Item model number: 208SLHD024
- ASIN: B001SCU0EA
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 7 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Oregon 208SLHD024 .058" Gauge 3/8" Pitch 20" Pro-Lite Bar
|Price:||CDN$ 84.98 FREE SHIPPING.|
- 20" bar length - .058" Gauge - 3/8" Pitch - 11 Tooth Count
- This Professional bar is perfect for Big-timber Loggers, Pulpwood Loggers and Forest Fire Fighters
- Bar Mount used on Conserved, Olympic, Oleo-Mac saws
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Oregon Pro-Lite Bars are for full-time woodcutters who need the best combination of value and professional durability for cutting clean wood with small to medium-size bars. These sprocket-nose laminated bars have a slim contour and excellent maneuverability. Super-tough chrome-moly steel provides superior bar-body strength and tough rails with excellent resistance to wear and chipping. Pro-Lite bars are rmmended for saws up to 2.3-4.0 cu. in (38-65cc).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|