- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 3.3 x 8.4 cm
- Shipping Weight: 68 g
- Item model number: 91VXL052G
- ASIN: B002VA3JZ0
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Feb. 23 2013
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #61,114 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Oregon 91VXL052G 52 Drive Link Long Top Plate 3/8-Inch Low Profile Chain
|List Price:||CDN$ 22.59|
|Price:||CDN$ 18.14 FREE SHIPPING.|
|You Save:||CDN$ 4.45 (20%)|
- Recommended saw size: up to 42cc, bar length: up to 18-Inch ( 46cm)
- 91vxl: 3/8-Inch pitch, .050-Inch gauge, low profile
- "x" grind-enhanced grind geometry significantly improves out-of-box sharpness with substantial speed improvement in boring and bias (undercut) modes
- Cutter top plates are 33-Percent longer than standard 91 cutters
- Warning: oregon 91vxl chains may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the saw operator or bystanders
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
OREGON 91VXL Long Top Plate 3/8-Inch low profile chain is built for a longer life, greater value and outstanding endurance. The semi-chisel cutters provide an aggressive cutting edge with a forgiving sharpening profile and good stay-sharp capabilities. The blued cutters provide superior corrosion resistance and improved strength. Standard sequence, .050-Inch gauge.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Two words of caution:
1. This is not a safety chain and will buck if provoked. On a lightweight mini saw, this bucking is tolerable , but it may become something to deal with on a more powerful machine - especially if the user is inexperienced using non-safety chain.
2. This chain - like all new chains - will stretch considerably when new. That makes it very prone to loosening up enough to come out of the bar rails during use. I strongly suggest readjusting the chain tension after the first five to ten minutes and then checking it for the first tankful. I didn't follow this procedure and ended up mangling one of the chains, but that was my own fault.
I just ordered another 4 of these little gems.
I put this chain on and all I can say is "WOW!" It blows through like butter. No more sawdust piles, this thing makes mulch! It made my little saw feel like a big ol powerhouse. It did not even need full throttle to quickly dispatch 4" and under limbs. Very impressed. It did require 2 re-tightenings during the first tank but held up after that, as to be expected with a new chain.
I have used Oregon chains for years now and never had an issue. They preform well and are easily sharpened in the field. most are still made in the USA although I did recently buy a saw with a Oregon chain labeled "made in china". Disappointing.
Anyhow, you can count on Oregon for providing a quality product, and they make amazing lawn more blades too.