- Shipping Weight: 454 g
- Batteries 6 AA batteries required. (included)
- Item model number: BAA182HG
- ASIN: B0003O9CEI
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 28 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Oregon Scientific BAA182HG Digital Weather Forecaster
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Shows 24-hour weather forecast with graphical icons
- Displays indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity; records minimum/maximum values
- Temperature, humidity, and pressure trend indicators
- Accepts readings from up to 3 remote thermo-hygrometers
- Digital clock with dual alarms; 12-month warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The BAA182HG Digital Weather Forecaster is handsome as well as functional - it's compact size makes it small enough for your desktop or a shelf yet it's packed with features. It displays the indoor temperature and humidity plus remote/outdoor temperature and humidity from 1 to 3 locations up to 100 feet away. It also displays the barometric pressure, provides highly accurate weather forecasts, and shows pressure, humidity, and temperature trends. Use the adjustable audible alarms to monitor and notify you when high and low temperature / high and low humidity readings are reached - especially handy for a child's nursery or an outdoor greenhouse. An integrated digital quartz clock features a calendar and snooze alarm. The easy-to-read main unit features a 4-line LCD display. The new "soft" styling and a unique gray/lavendar color scheme set the BAA182HG apart from the normal weather station crowd.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Buy this only if you want a good bargain on an indoor digital thermometer. Other wise look elsewhere for a remote temperature system.