The Organ: An Encyclopedia Hardcover – Apr 13 2006
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'This extensive and thorough encyclopedia is a real treasure for the technically oriented organ enthusiast and an excellent place to begin some serious research on the instrument. Recommended for public and academic libraries.' Library Journal
'For anyone and any library seriously collecting works on the organ, above all on organ design and organ-building, this Encycloepdia will be a must-have ... a well-focused reference work ... If you collect in this area, get it.' Reference Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > Antiques & Collectibles
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > Music
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Instruments & Performers > Piano
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Musical Genres > Classical > Scores > Instrumentation > Keyboard
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Reference
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Communication
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Music
- Books > Textbooks > Reference > Encyclopedias