- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
The Organ: An Encyclopedia Hardcover – Apr 13 2006
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'This extensive and thorough encyclopedia is a real treasure for the technically oriented organ enthusiast and an excellent place to begin some serious research on the instrument. Recommended for public and academic libraries.' Library Journal
'For anyone and any library seriously collecting works on the organ, above all on organ design and organ-building, this Encycloepdia will be a must-have ... a well-focused reference work ... If you collect in this area, get it.' Reference Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > Antiques & Collectibles
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias > Music
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Instruments & Performers > Piano
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Musical Genres > Classical > Scores > Instrumentation > Keyboard
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Music > Reference
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Communication
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Music
- Books > Textbooks > Reference > Encyclopedias