The Organic Foods Sourcebook Paperback – May 21 2001
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
An excellent resource. . . . I will recommend this book to both doctors and patients. -- Andrew Weil, M.D., author, Eating Well for Optimum Health
An informative and fascinating read, great for any inquisitive mind. -- Nell Newman, Newman's Own Organics
Want to change the world? Follow the directions in The Organic Foods Sourcebook. -- Bob Scowcroft, executive director, Organic Farming Research Foundation
About the Author
Elaine Marie Lipson has written about organic food for national publications including Yoga Journal, Delicious!, and GreatLife.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Organic Cooking
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Household Hints
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Healthy
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition > Healthy Cooking
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health