Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 5.95 shipping
100% Organic Aloe Vera Gel for Face Body & Hair 12 oz Soothes & Rejuvenates Sun Burns Eczema, Insect Bites, Psoriasis, Rashes, Razor Bumps, Dry Skin, By Premium Nature
|Price:||(CDN$ 1.66 / oz)|
|Ingredients||Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Carbomer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA See more|
|Scent||Aloe Vera Scentless|
|Skin type||Oily, Combination, Sensitive, Dry, Normal|
|Skin tone||Fair, Medium, Dark, VeryFair, MediumDark|
|Age range (description)||Adult|
|Item weight||340 Grams|
About this item
- HEALS SKIN: If you are suffering from scrapes, burns, or cuts this Aloe Vera gel is great for you. It has the ability to quickly regenerate skin cells in the times that you need it the most.
- SOFTENS SKIN: Aloe Vera is a plant with naturally moisturizing qualities that has been used for centuries to improve the skin's elasticity and overall texture so that it is soft & supple.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: If you suffer from eczema, psoriasis, poison ivy or other types of skin rashes you should know that this Aloe Vera gel can prevent irritation, redness, and itchiness.
- 100% ALL NATURAL: Aloe Vera is a plant of the succulent variety that grows all over the world. Due to its amazing medicinal and cosmetic qualities, it has been used for centuries.
- 100% USA MADE: All Premium Nature’s products are proudly 100% made and manufactured in the USA. Our products are made of the highest quality and are 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 20.2 x 5.71 x 5.71 cm; 340.19 Grams
- Date First Available : Dec 13 2016
- Manufacturer : Jmxu's
- ASIN : B01G5UWHUO
- Item model number : B01G5UWHUO
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,125 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #3 in After Sun Skin Care
- Customer Reviews:
INDULGE YOURSELF IN PREMIUM NATURE’S ORGANIC GEL FOR YOUR FACE, HAIR, AND BODY TODAY!
Throughout time, many civilizations have prized the Aloe Vera plant for its rejuvenating qualities. This plant, which is part of the succulent family, holds a clear gel that can be used to improve skin and hair health. Aloe Vera has been known to heal, soften, soothe, and restore the natural elasticity and resilience of a person’s skin. This is why Premium Nature sought it out to create the perfect moisturizer for all skin types!
Aloe Vera organic gel is especially great for your skin if you suffer from any of the following maladies:
• Insect bites
• Chronic itchiness
• Dry skin
This product tackles the toughest skin problem with its non oily, alcohol free formula. People who use aloe notice improvements right away! Our Aloe Vera Gel is 100% pure and 100% all natural.
THE MANY USES OF ALOE VERA GEL
This unique Premium Nature Aloe Vera gel can be used as more than a skin ointment! Some people use it as a shaving gel. Others love to use it as a hair styling gel because of how soft their hair feels while it holds style! They feel good knowing that their hair is beautiful while it's being nourished by Aloe Vera. This gel has many ingredients that are able to jump start the rejuvenation process of skin production and also keep hair lustrous and strong. This Aloe Vera Gel also cleanses your skin of impurities and can effectively battle bacteria on your skin.
- Ingredients are Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Carbomer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
- Best Results Apply Daily
- Fights Bacteria on Skin
- Softens Skin
- Regenerates Skin Cell Growth
Helps Alleviate Eczema, Psoriasis, Insect Bite, Rash, Sunburn, Redness, Scaring
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Carbomer, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA
Use Liberally On and Around Affected Area
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It seems this manufacturer can't decide on what ingredients should be used - 3 bottle at different times, identical labels, ingredients - and none of them contained a similar product. They say no fragrance, but there is strong fragrance in the latest 'version'. They still advertise it as organic, but the label does not say that. I won't be buying this product any longer, as I never know what I will get, and the ingredients, including 'no fragrance' are clearly incorrect; it is as if they are using the same labels/bottle to package different products, and not only twice, but three times/bottles completely different tell same this was not just a mistake.
The latest will be returned, the fragrance added to this last version is far too strong, and doesn't wash off. I've tried a lot of aloe products, this is one of the very worst I've tried.
UPDATE: Seller (who is also the manufacturer) would not honour the "100% customer satisfaction guaranteed"; after 9 messages back and forth, I finally reported the seller to Amazon, and Amazon refunded the money as a good will gesture, even though it was the seller's responsibility. I strongly recommend avoiding this seller and their products, though beware as they mentioned (in one of their messages to me) "now we are on the process for change our brand look".
By Amazon Customer on May 22, 2019
It works alright in my hair so I didn’t go through the hassle of returning it, but I’m not putting it on my skin ever again. :(
I thought may be I have paid for a super amazing Alo gel, but guess what? It only Sits on your skin and does do any moisturizing , specially for my little one's eczema! When you rinse your hand your skin not only has not been moisturized but it also feels dryer than before.
Please do not waist your money! It will not do anything for you're eczema!
Top reviews from other countries
PRODUCT IS NOT NATURAL.
CONTAINS INGREDIENTS NOT NEEDED TO BE USED IN ALOE OR ANY PRODUCT WHAT SO EVER.
Aloe should be the first ingredient and not water, please do not buy if you are sensitive to any added ingredients on this list...
Water, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, carbomer, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, diazolidinyl urea, disodium edta.
Even if you believe you are not allergic to any of these ingredients, please research them amd check them out.